You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: New Album Thread

wasted wrote:

Let’s not rush this people.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

wasted, axl's in no rush to release the next chinese leftovers. i mean axl is still trying to get through locomotive. oh man it's tough

wasted

wasted wrote:

There’s good ingredients and a good stock, now simmer for an extended length of time.

Why bring out another cd when you already have 5-6 compact discs out there?

Play Locomotive UYI II sells more, play Dead Horse UYI I sells more. Play CD songs AFD sells more. That’s how it works.

But I do think in maybe 5-10 years, putting out an epic GNR album that seals their position as the no 1 hard rock band of all time, is a great idea.

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Declan94 wrote:
wasted wrote:

There’s good ingredients and a good stock, now simmer for an extended length of time.

Play Locomotive UYI II sells more, play Dead Horse UYI I sells more. Play CD songs AFD sells more. That’s how it works.

But I do think in maybe 5-10 years, putting out an epic GNR album that seals their position as the no 1 hard rock band of all time, is a great idea.

this is a perfect time to put out a new album the tour should have ended in 2017 at the forum and the year of the album should have been 2018 but nooo axl wants to rip off his fans well fuck you axl and release a double album

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Declan94 wrote:
wasted wrote:

this is a perfect time to put out a new album the tour should have ended in 2017 at the forum and the year of the album should have been 2018 but nooo axl wants to rip off his fans well fuck you axl and release a double album

Who let Chris Pittman in here?

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

how's that new album coming along axl

wasted

wasted wrote:

Waiting has been delayed.

Declan94

Declan94 wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

you'l see it but i don't think soon is the word

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Declan94 wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

You and Atlas are the same person. I have confirmation. You also used a previous alt named feelingblue.

Not just the IDENTICAL posting style or IP match but both your email addresses are what Cheech Marin would refer to as "different but the same".

Not going to have a debate over it.

I'm going to nuke the Atlas account. Stick to this account no matter how long or short the duration of your stay here is.

If you keep trolling or start posting under different alts, I'm just gonna flush all your accounts until you tire of it eventually.

I really don't see the point of pulling this crap in the first place... especially considering the fact you had a previous history with a few people here over a decade ago on the Finck sites. It's also not the type of community that encourages trolling or an environment such types thrive in.

Ever heard of just blending in?

For the record.... Cerulean Wind isn't Atlas/Declan.

Both of you....

Veer away from shit posting and alts.

I also don't want to see anymore "I am not (insert alt here)" posts.

Declan94

Declan94 wrote:
James wrote:
Declan94 wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

You and Atlas are the same person. I have confirmation. You also used a previous alt named feelingblue.

Not just the IDENTICAL posting style or IP match but both your email addresses are what Cheech Marin would refer to as "different but the same".

Not going to have a debate over it.

I'm going to nuke the Atlas account. Stick to this account no matter how long or short the duration of your stay here is.

If you keep trolling or start posting under different alts, I'm just gonna flush all your accounts until you tire of it eventually.

I really don't see the point of pulling this crap in the first place... especially considering the fact you had a previous history with a few people here over a decade ago on the Finck sites. It's also not the type of community that encourages trolling or an environment such types thrive in.

Ever heard of just blending in?

For the record.... Cerulean Wind isn't Atlas/Declan.

Both of you....

Veer away from shit posting and alts.

I also don't want to see anymore "I am not (insert alt here)" posts.

i'm being serious me and atlas aren't the same i live in scotland he lives somewhere outside my country check the location or ip address thing i'm telling the truth

Board footer