You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: New Album Thread

He got banned not you so it shouldn’t matter should it?

Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

To Mod James:

Hidden Text:

(Hey James. I respect you. I'm very grateful for your forum.

But really. I'm only Atlas, the list guy. I'm not that boy. This is my only account.

Let's stop with this nonsense right here.)

I always think that some titles ("Light my fire",  "Monstrosity") are a made up by Mister Saint Laurent.

Even in 2011 he was messing and blackmailing Guns N Roses.

EDIT:

Yeah one called 100 Cuban Skies about cigars... weird right? Showed me about 8 demos in his Ferrari - what a strange night - told me all about Rhiad and the Bedouins and what it was about... we talked about Izzy and his work ethic, Slash, Shannon Hoon... he was by himself and two buddies and I sat at his table at a bar called Sharkeys... the reason he invited us to sit with him is because I had heard The Blues (street of dreams) on a rock in rio 2002 bootleg - I asked about it and he was impressed I knew it

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

I'm clocking out until January with work. I have spoken to management of Slash, Duff and Axl, and the tour people. Nothing from the Axl camp as per usual.

Anyway, they have been and are recording a new album, as already mentioned. The NITL tour is over, as already mentioned. The dates just now are festival dates, they do not need a tour name, and that will be the focus for now. When things start happening, we will start to see individual city dates.

Not expecting any news until after the New Year, the band feel they will be able to release an album, but there are still unknowns ahead, hence the festival dates for now.

The record company appear to be happy, so I don't know what lies ahead in terms of potential obstructions.

And that's it.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Merry Xmas Everybody.

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Declan94 wrote:
sp1at wrote:

I'm clocking out until January with work. I have spoken to management of Slash, Duff and Axl, and the tour people. Nothing from the Axl camp as per usual.

Anyway, they have been and are recording a new album, as already mentioned. The NITL tour is over, as already mentioned. The dates just now are festival dates, they do not need a tour name, and that will be the focus for now. When things start happening, we will start to see individual city dates.

Not expecting any news until after the New Year, the band feel they will be able to release an album, but there are still unknowns ahead, hence the festival dates for now.

The record company appear to be happy, so I don't know what lies ahead in terms of potential obstructions.

And that's it.

i hope to god that the new album is called stay of execution and i also hope that the album will be released in march if not march then august

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
Declan94 wrote:
sp1at wrote:

And that's it.

i hope to god that the new album is called stay of execution and i also hope that the album will be released in march if not march then august

It's not going to be called Stay of Execution, the trademark expired a long time ago and GN'R have never trademarked album titles, so it was never likely to be an album title.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
sp1at wrote:

And that's it.

Thanks, man. I'd love to know how much they've (re)recorded already.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Great news.

Yeah...Stay of Execution doesn't really make sense with what's going on.

Had CD II miraculously come out right before the reunion, that would be a good title.

IMO....it'll either be 'Not In This Lifetime' or self titled.

The leaks of the past couple months should tide hardcores over in the meantime....

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Declan94 wrote:
James wrote:

Great news.

Yeah...Stay of Execution doesn't really make sense with what's going on.

Had CD II miraculously come out right before the reunion, that would be a good title.

IMO....it'll either be 'Not In This Lifetime' or self titled.

The leaks of the past couple months should tide hardcores over in the meantime....

fuck yeah

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
misterID wrote:
sp1at wrote:

And that's it.

Thanks, man. I'd love to know how much they've (re)recorded already.

I don't know. Obviously HardSchool will feature

It's a shame, because I was in conversation with someone about it, but they got all legal in the conversation so I had to end it. I was talking initially about the leaks and how they may affect any new album. They seem to know something, but the conversation all went pear shaped.

There is not a lot out there. It's hard finding anything. It'd be nice for the band to put up updates. I don't see the need for all the silence in this day and age

Board footer