You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Disney+

PaSnow wrote:

Anyone else sign up for it?

I think it's alright, not enough real live shows & movies. Rumors were they wanted it geared towards kids, might explain why no X Files. I was hoping for that plus Miramax or Spieberg/Dreamworks films in the catalog.

Other than that its really good. All the Star Wars (no Last Jedi yet & I don't think Solo, but they'll add them before I rewatch the others), alot of Marvel, most I've not seen, Pirates of the Carribean, Muppets, and then all the Snow Whites, Cinderellas, Bambi.

The Mandalorians is really good, to me its kinda like Rogue One, both in its style & shooting, but also if someone not a major fan, I'd say it's not a must see. If you have younger kids tho the channels worth it imho. 6.99/mo

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not a fan of Disney films...haven't watched any in decades.... I wouldn't subscribe to Disney under normal circumstances in a million years.

However...it's not normal anymore. They're buying up studios left and right and in the near future, a subscription to Disney will pretty much be a requirement.

Right now I just have Netflix but their quality is dropping fast.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, I dropped Netflix in January, coincidentally about 2 weeks before they hiked their prices. Thought I'd go back in the summer, as I liked Stranger Things & Glow, but never signed up.

It's ok, its good for Star Wars & Marvel, doesn't have too much else (Tron, Carribean, Avatar). Not many other movies tho tbh. The Mandalorian is good, a good changeup from Netflix to keep you busy a few months.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

Not a fan of Disney films...haven't watched any in decades.... I wouldn't subscribe to Disney under normal circumstances in a million years.

However...it's not normal anymore. They're buying up studios left and right and in the near future, a subscription to Disney will pretty much be a requirement.

Right now I just have Netflix but their quality is dropping fast.

Netflix is only good for tv shows and the occasional interesting movie.  Their movie catalog choices is pretty uninspiring.  I'm better off torrenting.

From what my sister says, you can use Disney + with 7 devices, Netflix is maybe 2 or 3.

Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

Why the US people watch so much tv?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Anyone here watch The Mandalorean?  Season 2 Ep 1 dropped friday night. I liked it, great show.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I eenewed my membership but havent got to watch it yet...i saw up to a certain point (if ya catch my drift...lol

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Love the Mandolorian,. Waiting for season 2 to finish so I can binge watch it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I watch it. I was pumped for

Hidden Text:

Boba Fett

to show up at the end.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I watch it. I was pumped for

Hidden Text:

Boba Fett

to show up at the end.

I'm not a big Star Wars guy but I know some of the lore and have seen the movies. I liked them. I love The Mandalorian. Star Wars meets a western. Season 2 opened strong and ended strong as you mentioned. My dude Timothy Olyphant nailed it.

Board footer