You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

Re: It's happening.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6BlVIGnt1- … hare_sheet

Europe x South America 2020. The next chapter is F'n coming ?? Lisbon, Munich, Hamburg, Vienna, Berne, Warsaw & Dublin get your presale tickets now

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

That certainly seems promising ... but it could just be the “next chapter” of this 3-year tour .....

Fool me once .....

Cerulean wind

I've just found a comment. Just fake:

20191213-191047.png

Cerulean wind

I think this is a high possibility of a great brand new LP coming.

Sky Dog wrote:

What is wrong with you? mad

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

Ugh. More clickbait misleading nonsense after fake leaks.

Go away Atlas. You’re a mental case. Get some help.

James and everyone: I’m not an old timer but I’ve been around since 2005-2006 and I gotta say all these troll scum accounts really damper my (already diminished) enthusiasm to post on this board.

This was such a great place to post 2016-2018, can we please do something about it?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I get complaints about this in PMs as well.

It's not the good old days anymore where you ban someone and  BOOM....they're gone.

Everyone and their great grandma uses proxies now. They can come back in five seconds if they choose to.

It's why I prefer just using temp bans on these types.... hoping they'll wise up and act normal.

I'd also rather be able to monitor their real account than have to keep track of a handful at all times.

For what it's worth...I just banned him for a month.

If you see a new account pop up, report the post instead of arguing with them. They clearly get some form of enjoyment out of arguing about their identity....so don't give them that... however tempting that it is.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Would they drop the album before an American tour? Hopefully they play a new song.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Everyone seems very cynical of a new album and I understand to a degree...

But I genuinely have a good feeling that great news is coming sooner rather than later ... hopefully we have a new proper and epic Guns album in our hot little hands soon

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Slash has said they are working on it and we know they have material and Slash said they will be working on that too. Hard to say if this is a 2020 release or 2030 release though. Once they get some material together they may start playing it live, that could take us to 2025. Then it builds some more with the release of a single or movie tie in then 2029.

Is this the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

Board footer