You are not logged in. Please register or login.

toanns35
 Rep: 0 

Re: Whatever happened to the ignore users option?

toanns35 wrote:

Just curious, have asked before.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I think we lost it during a forum upgrade some time ago and havent been able to get it back

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

toanns35 wrote:

How have you asked before when you just created your account the day you asked this question?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
toanns35 wrote:

How have you asked before when you just created your account the day you asked this question?

Probably a former member from years ago, either forgot his old PW or something, maybe didn't want to reuse their original username. Alot of members from Mygnr & HTGTH were flooding the board the past few days.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The site had a massive glitch years ago where if you hadn't logged in for awhile, you couldn't access your account again.  Fucked up.

AtariLegend wrote:

Ok then, nevermind.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

Please reinstate this feature or ban the trolls.

mitchejw2

mitchejw2 wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Please reinstate this feature or ban the trolls.

I’m going to choose this time and thread to reinstate myself.

After repeated attempts to obtain an explanation for my ban and receiving zero responses...and after clear and inconsistent application of the rules*... I’ve determined that the administration of this board doesn’t care so why should I?

I had a member of this board threaten to slander me and my business online...and i was banned for using racial slurs mocking this person.

What he did could easily be construed as a cyber crime. The administration has continued to not address me or my concerns. Not only have they not addressed it...they won’t even acknowledge it.

Because you pay so little attention to what’s going on that you allow this to happen...I’ve decided to reinstate myself.

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm really curious who the op was, because this is a litteral copy and paste of a thread of mine in the management section from a few years ago that's still easy to find.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=14182

mitchejw2

mitchejw2 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'm really curious who the op was, because this is a litteral copy and paste of a thread of mine in the management section from a few years ago that's still easy to find.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=14182

Is this a response to me?

I’ve attempted to contact admin through the email address given since August when i was banned.

If this is directed at me...I’d be glad to answer any questions  in a PM.

The link you posted is not relevant.

Board footer