You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

wasted wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I thought it was clever! 5

Everything’s relative I guess. Getting no likes on gnrevolution is like 10,000 likes on Facebook. I broke even.

Will new music be released in 2020?

Yes, Q1 26%
Yes, Q2 7%
Yes, Q3 2%
Yes, Q4 12%
No 52%
Total votes: 42
Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

The reworked Better is an atrocity. Makes it sound like some lame mainstream rock radio single.

Better is a mainstream rock radio single, it has always been that way. Why do you think its the one song from the album that got a music video.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Franks instagram seems to indicate he is in New York....

I guess his drum parts are all done or? Was kind of hoping they'd favour a more live on the floor approach for basic tracks but I guess with Digital Audio Workstations and click tracks its not as crucial ... Either that or we are getting more cut and paste...

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Franks instagram seems to indicate he is in New York....

I guess his drum parts are all done or? Was kind of hoping they'd favour a more live on the floor approach for basic tracks but I guess with Digital Audio Workstations and click tracks its not as crucial ... Either that or we are getting more cut and paste...

Or there is no new music being recorded.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Or they already did it some time ago and it's done.

They're playing If The World on the radio right now. Crazy.

wasted

wasted wrote:

No new producer has been announced so I guess they are working with Costanzo in some way.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
wasted wrote:

No new producer has been announced so I guess they are working with Costanzo in some way.

He got in shit when that reporting of Slash recording at Axl’s house story got leaked by the company that was working on Slash’s amp last year. So maybe he  still is, or maybe he is no longer involved.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
wasted wrote:

He got in shit when that reporting of Slash recording at Axl’s house story got leaked by the company that was working on Slash’s amp last year. So maybe he  still is, or maybe he is no longer involved.

Oh I never heard about this? Can you elaborate ?

wasted

wasted wrote:

This
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/is-sl … s-weekend/

Costanzo worked on Rock the Rock so that was after this recording thing.

Interesting that Slash is using his 1987 amp. Rock the rock sort of points to a GNR AC/DC-style record. CD II aside that could be fun. A Some Girls for the 21st century.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Another Fortus interview mentioning 'hope' for new material this year

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebalti … 2e33ed3a53

I think Costanzo was on tour with them on their most recent tour, so I presume he is still around

Board footer