You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Hey guys...just want wanted to check in and tell you that Trump has this corona virus under control.

Carry on.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

I’m so glad!

Thx

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

At least we have the gnr leaks! Talking of which I haven’t listened to these for about 6 months

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

At least we have the gnr leaks! Talking of which I haven’t listened to these for about 6 months

Same dude.  I might as well delete all the ones without vocals. Am I really ever gonna listen to them again in my life.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

All the hysterical assholes buying up all the toilet paper are fucking ridiculous. I hope they all get ass rash.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

This isn't even close to over....wish we had competent leadership right now.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
misterID wrote:

All the hyaterical assholes buying up all the toilet paper are fucking ridiculous. I hope they all get ass rash.

I'm gonna buy all the plungers out of spite.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
misterID wrote:

All the hyaterical assholes buying up all the toilet paper are fucking ridiculous. I hope they all get ass rash.

I'm gonna buy all the plungers out of spite.

If you need help subsidizing....let me help.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

People are so uninformed on this subject that I deleted Facebook from my phone so I wouldn't have to read about how justified they are with their stupidity.  We're literally destroying the economy and irreparably hurting small businesses because we don't understand something.   Insanity.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

buzzsaw wrote:

People are so uninformed on this subject that I deleted Facebook from my phone so I wouldn't have to read about how justified they are with their stupidity.  We're literally destroying the economy and irreparably hurting small businesses because we don't understand something.   Insanity.

You have CNN and other far left outlets doing everything they can to inspire fear and attack Trump.  Notice there wasn't a single thing of value in the plans put out by Sanders and Biden.  Sanders must think it's still 1994, cause his great idea is to setup a hotline people can call for COVID information, apparently unaware of cdc.gov.  Meanwhile, Pelosi thinks this is a great time to try to force legislation providing federal funding for abortion and mandating paid sick leave for every American permanently (at the businesses expense, no federal help).  These people don't care about Americans or ending the spread of COVID, they want to win in November and will use any excuse or ploy to help that.  They and their supporters are truly despicable.  If you have a suggestion, offer it.  But when they control the purse strings, and resist every effort to prevent people from entering our country and spreading it, they don't have a leg to stand on.

My personal favorites are the idiots trying to blame cutting funds to the CDC for this.  When you ask them how the CDC would have had more kits available or any specifics, they just fade away and mumble.  Ignorance is the biggest threat here.

I'm interested to hear Mitch's take on this, since he owns a business.  Can you afford to pay all of your employees for the 2-3 weeks they're not working?  What would that do to your business?  Trump wants to provide federal assistance limited to COVID, but those you support want you to pay out of pocket for all of your employees.

Board footer