You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

"Winning the economy"???   

It's gotten lower!

Yep, instead of sitting there like a pussy, he's doing something about it. 

But this is how I know I got you...you pick 3 words and can't even contemplate touching the rest of it.  Good day!  Keep hiding.

They were probably the 3 most 'backfired/foot in mouth' words written by any human on the planet today. Have a nice day! big_smile

Sorry I own you chump.  You'll recover like most will recover from the virus.  Hopefully the same can be said for the economy...

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Yep, instead of sitting there like a pussy, he's doing something about it. 

But this is how I know I got you...you pick 3 words and can't even contemplate touching the rest of it.  Good day!  Keep hiding.

They were probably the 3 most 'backfired/foot in mouth' words written by any human on the planet today. Have a nice day! big_smile

Sorry I own you chump.  You'll recover like most will recover from the virus.  Hopefully the same can be said for the economy...

You don’t own shit. You’re openly ignorant and proud that’s all you are...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Can you all knock it off with the insults?  None of you are epidemiologists, so you're just parroting what you want to believe or what someone else with a platform is saying.  Instead of patting yourselves on the back and making shit partisan, go direct that energy towards your family and friends in a positive way.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I posted an article from someone with impeccable credentials and he said what I've been saying for weeks.  That's pat on the back worthy for sure.

Randall Flagg

buzzsaw wrote:

I posted an article from someone with impeccable credentials and he said what I've been saying for weeks.  That's pat on the back worthy for sure.

Dude, no one can get more passionate than I can.  But you're arguing about "owning" people.  I'm bored too, but c'mon.  Some poster(s) have made it clear they want chaos to hurt Trump.  They're despicable.  Don't be like them.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Dude, no one can get more passionate than I can.  But you're arguing about "owning" people.  I'm bored too, but c'mon.  Some poster(s) have made it clear they want chaos to hurt Trump.  They're despicable.  Don't be like them.

That's what I've done? I want chaos to hurt Trump? just curious how you feel about my current challenge...you probably don't...

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That's what I've done? I want chaos to hurt Trump? just curious how you feel about my current challenge...you probably don't...

If you're expecting me to take pleasure in your assumed misfortune, you're wrong. I don't like how you conduct yourself on here, and you did say "America deserves this [because they voted for Trump]", but I don't know you and I don't wish bad things to happen to you.  The Democratic House rushes a bill that requires you provide paid sick leave for up to 12 weeks, for any of your employees that have kids home from school.  The Senate and Trump signoff on it because we need something to protect the working class, and assholes like Rand Paul don't get to fuck over Americans for political points.  I don't think it's going far enough.  McConnell's proposed bill sounds fantastic to me, and I fully support Democratic asks that companies be prohibited from paying off executives and/or buying back stock, with requirements for no layoffs.  Trump wanted to end the payroll tax last week, to help people like you, and the Democrats attacked him for it. 

McConnell wants to open up 50+ Billion dollars in small interests loans with all kinds of tax work to guys like you, so you can weather the storm the next few weeks and make payroll.  I want more, but if that's what McConnell's offering as a start, you know it will be more.  I don't want you to go out of business, and I don't want your employees to go without.  I don't think you or they deserve it.

Maybe since you're finally invested directly in decisions, you should look at the ideas of each party and its leaders and align yourself with the one who appears to be most eager to help people like you stay afloat. 

Whatever it takes to keep this from spreading and whatever it takes to keep people from living as worse or worse than 2008, I'm all for.  The last thing we should be doing is playing political games like some leaders are, and ignoring what's in the best interest of every American.  I think Trump's done as good a job as anyone, and people who are cheering for him to fail and this to get worse so that Democrats can regain power are truly evil.  I don't think you really want that, because I don't think you're evil.  I wish you the best and hope you and yours make it through this storm.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you're expecting me to take pleasure in your assumed misfortune, you're wrong. I don't like how you conduct yourself on here, and you did say "America deserves this [because they voted for Trump]", but I don't know you and I don't wish bad things to happen to you.  The Democratic House rushes a bill that requires you provide paid sick leave for up to 12 weeks, for any of your employees that have kids home from school.  The Senate and Trump signoff on it because we need something to protect the working class, and assholes like Rand Paul don't get to fuck over Americans for political points.  I don't think it's going far enough.  McConnell's proposed bill sounds fantastic to me, and I fully support Democratic asks that companies be prohibited from paying off executives and/or buying back stock, with requirements for no layoffs.  Trump wanted to end the payroll tax last week, to help people like you, and the Democrats attacked him for it. 

McConnell wants to open up 50+ Billion dollars in small interests loans with all kinds of tax work to guys like you, so you can weather the storm the next few weeks and make payroll.  I want more, but if that's what McConnell's offering as a start, you know it will be more.  I don't want you to go out of business, and I don't want your employees to go without.  I don't think you or they deserve it.

Maybe since you're finally invested directly in decisions, you should look at the ideas of each party and its leaders and align yourself with the one who appears to be most eager to help people like you stay afloat. 

Whatever it takes to keep this from spreading and whatever it takes to keep people from living as worse or worse than 2008, I'm all for.  The last thing we should be doing is playing political games like some leaders are, and ignoring what's in the best interest of every American.  I think Trump's done as good a job as anyone, and people who are cheering for him to fail and this to get worse so that Democrats can regain power are truly evil.  I don't think you really want that, because I don't think you're evil.  I wish you the best and hope you and yours make it through this storm.

I'm actually the furthest thing from evil...I'm going to figure out how my employees can keep their health insurance and figure how to let them go tomorrow...

We can learn to be modest as Americans...we can curtail this shit

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Great posts Randall and mitch, and good luck. We'll get it figured out.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Biden can just flood the market with ads or the video of Trump saying "Coronavirus is a hoax" and win.

I mean, how could that lose?

Board footer