You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Dude....  you’re threatening to beat people up online. C’mon.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Reported.  Next time I'm in Chicago, I'll let you know so you can meet me man to man.

Another ridiculous statement. Stay classy.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Dude....  you’re threatening to beat people up online. C’mon.

Nope.  Just want to see if he's the same person when not hiding behind a keyboard.  I am...I doubt he is.  If I wanted to threaten him, I'd threaten him.  I don't hide my feelings if that isn't clear by now.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

That was not what you meant and you know it. Anyway I'm done with you.

You give aspirin a headache.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

That was not what you meant and you know it. Anyway I'm done with you.

You give aspirin a headache.

Best news I've heard all day.

Last (and only) fight I've been in was in 5th grade.  But yeah, you got me.  Chump.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Here's a suggestion for VP, PaSnow...I saw someone throw out Tammy Baldwin from Wisconsin. What do you think about that?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Well, baseball is slow and boring.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Here's a suggestion for VP, PaSnow...I saw someone throw out Tammy Baldwin from Wisconsin. What do you think about that?

I’ve been seeing this too. Biden needs Wisconsin or Michigan to go along with Pennsylvania, preferably both. I think he’ll pick Mich. Gov. Whitmer. More electoral votes there.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’ve been seeing this too. Biden needs Wisconsin or Michigan to go along with Pennsylvania, preferably both. I think he’ll pick Mich. Gov. Whitmer. More electoral votes there.

Out of the 3 states...Michigan is the most in Biden’s corner. I wouldn’t be disappointed in either but winning Wisconsin needs to be a priority because if you can win Wisconsin i see Michigan and Pennsylvania would be much more likely...especially with the African American vote apparently being a Biden asset.

Evers, dem gov, won in Wisconsin because of the black voters in Milwaukee.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Alright...I'm gonna change the topic...I've suffered this foolish conversation about what to do about COVID-19 and what we should or shouldn't do.

I've been watching this guy's videos for a couple weeks...I've been doing my best to give the government the benefit of the doubt that this is just slow and riddled with errors but all this legislation may be bullshit.

If the government doesn't follow through on what they said they would do...and so far they haven't...there will be a massive uprising.

I personally went through this and sought guidance...the SBA website was a shit show...you couldn't even register for the first week it was so overloaded.

Bank of America, Chase and many other banks have not even been accepting applications as recently as Monday of this week. They are asking small business owners to suck it up and trust the government. If I don't see any good news starting this week...I am going to have to permanently let people go. This will be my final week of patience with the federal government.

Board footer