You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Covid 19

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Cases.  Understand what that means.

I'll ignore the rest of your post since you're basically mitch jr at this point.

Personal insults...yet again...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I've decided that i'll play a roll in this conversation....i cannot believe that i had to make choices for the better of others....i love my country.....I miss the things that inspired me.....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I've decided that i'll play a roll in this conversation....i cannot believe that i had to make choices for the better of others....i love my country.....I miss the things that inspired me.....

Obama was the greatest President of our lifetime.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'll ignore the rest of your post since you're basically mitch jr at this point.

Bro...you posted racist comments.  You don't get to complain.  You've done it to yourself.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

LOL - now THAT was funny.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Bro...you posted racist comments.  You don't get to complain.  You've done it to yourself.

Last time I’ll address this...it was in mockery of your covert racism.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I was wearing a mask as I typed it, and dealing with 20% unemployment, so there's that hmm

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I was wearing a mask as I typed it, and dealing with 20% unemployment, so there's that hmm

Surely you're blaming our governor for that more than anyone else?  Granted, his orders will eventually be ruled unconstitutional, (as has been done in several other blue states) but I for one love that all those who decried Trump a dictator for keeping non-citizens out of the US, are all on board with governors who close down their states (while making exceptions for businesses he owned/invested in) without any real science and certainly no authorization from their legislatures.  I know that I don't take any issue with a child psychiatrist who recently transitioned to a woman being the decision maker for the health of 13 million Pennsylvanians.  The same Dr who removed her own mother from a nursing home (and she's still outside a nursing home) before ordering COVID-19 patients back into nursing homes, creating 80% of PA's deaths.  I'm sure you're holding them accountable.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Dude, Trump shut down the country, not the states. Then when it began to impact his re-election, he deferred to the states. Blaming all the Democratic swing state Govs.  Lemme ask you, aren't u upset that your Federal Tax dollars aren't being used to help this, only state taxes?  WTF is up with all our Fed tax money, haha.

Same reason he won't wear a mask, it'd be the internet meme of the year. People are just waiting to get that photo, it'll ruin him in November haha. A dumb loser president with a mask on. #MAGA

Board footer