You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

I know for a fact you have been all lives matter guy on this board...

And your posts from roughly end of March to early May contradict all of that.

I don’t know anything about your living circumstances.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

America is on fire tonight for a different reason...having some real trouble seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

tick...tock....tick....tock...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I know for a fact you have been all lives matter guy on this board...

And your posts from roughly end of March to early May contradict all of that.

I don’t know anything about your living circumstances.

OMG!!!  Those evil racist "let's care about all humans" people strike again!  The nerve of some people.  Caring about people of any race.  Shocking!

Oh yeah, let's also condemn the people worried about those in nursing facilities as well as those losing their jobs, homes, businesses, minds, etc.  You caught me caring about all those different ethnicities. 

If that's what you want to brag about "getting me" on, I'll wear that badge proudly. Thanks for the recognition.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

If Minneapolis is exploding...then what's next? It's time to put aside our petty differences....it really is...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

If Minneapolis is exploding...then what's next? It's time to put aside our petty differences....it really is...

I'll trust your actions not your words.  The ball is in your court.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-floyd … 31555.html

So the autopsy says he died from a heart attack due to his poor health, drugs in his system, and act of resisting arrest. It specifically says he wasn’t strangled or asphyxiated.

But it’s cool to support destroying every major American city this evening.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-floyd … 31555.html

So the autopsy says he died from a heart attack due to his poor health, drugs in his system, and act of resisting arrest. It specifically says he wasn’t strangled or asphyxiated.

But it’s cool to support destroying every major American city this evening.

The fuck does that have to do with anything? Yeah, he exacerbated a health problem with unnecessary amount of force. He kept his knee on his neck three minutes after he had already lost consciousness. My buddy is suing the LAPD for driving a knee into his back completely fucking him up when they misidentified him as a robbery suspect, and he wasn't resisting. And I can tell you for fact they're not supposed to do that.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

The man resisted arrest after counterfeiting money. That’s why he died according to the coroner’s report. He wasn’t killed through asphyxiation or strangulation through the cop applying his knee.  Ergo, a black man wasn’t killed by a white cop.

That in no way justifies the use of force. But as untold morons are setting police cars on fire, looting stores, and harming people in nearly every major American city,  all under the guise of police brutality, knowing the facts rather than the bogus #BLM narrative. The man died because he resisted arrest, and his drug use and poor health. The same thing happened with Freddie Grey. Morons think they can resist arrest, struggle, then die in said struggle from a heart attack due to poor health and chronic drug use. Neither were “murdered” by police, let alone murdered in cold blood serving as a symbol for the riots (not protests) that followed.

Adjudicate the police officer to the full extent of the law. But criminals being allowed to resist arrest isn’t ok. It’s the real problem. More white people are shot by police than blacks, despite their demographic accounting for half of violent felonies with only 12% population. And no one can say that police are harming anyone, specifically a black man in today’s America, without intense scrutiny. 

But my point is not that the basis for the riots was all based on false information. But that even if it weren’t, it doesn’t warrant the destruction of urban America. They’re trying to storm the White House for fucks sakes. What do you think happens if they climb the fence? After the first 50 get waxed, the rest will scatter like rats.

This behavior is far more damaging and threatening to the social fabric. The facts that it’s based on a narrative not connected to reality makes it that much worse. It’s an ignorant, violent mob. And fuck anybody that supports it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yes he was murdered by a white cop. No one's on his neck, still alive. Really, only the fringe of the fringe are debating this. I just heard Giuliani call it murder, and it should be at least second degree murder charges. It was clear from every camera he was not resisting, especially the three minutes in which he was unconscious.

Yeah, rioters and antifa are taking advantage like they always do. It was still a murder. You can't punch someone, they fall and hit their head and die, then find they had an underlying condition that exacerbated that death and say, "see, I didn't kill them!" Without YOUR action they would still be alive. That is murder.

Board footer