You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

over and over, this is part of the story.

“ CHICAGO — A Galesburg man arrested in Chicago over the weekend had homemade bombs in his car and had been seen on videos posted on the internet participating in the looting and rioting in Minneapolis and Chicago, according to federal charges filed Monday.

Matthew Rupert, 28, of Galesburg, was charged in U.S. District Court in Minnesota with inciting a riot and possession of an explosive device, court records show.

Rupert was arrested by Chicago police early Sunday after allegedly violating the mayor’s emergency curfew order. Police found several homemade explosive devices in his car, according to a seven-page criminal complaint. Officers also found a hammer, a “heavy-duty” flashlight and cash, the complaint alleged.”

https://www.galesburg.com/news/20200601 … in-chicago

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl being woke now comes off so disingenuous.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I keep hearing and reading that this is being all provoked by white nationalists that don't even live here....they don't live here!!!!

Take out the nationalist part and you're right. Media was pushing a fake narrative. If there were white supremacist out there they were not alone. This was not neo basis behind all of this. That's the dumbest, backwards and asinine thing I've heard. Antifa does this every month in Seattle and Portland.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267599264257015816

[/embed]
In fairness Philly just became a lame 'Theft & stealing' shitshow after Saturday night. Sunday was just breaking into storefronts & looting, so these people were probably keeping looters away from their neighborhood shops. I saw locals in South Philly stood outside their own Target to ward off looters. My brother saw a video of kids/teens breaking into a Louis Vitton store in a suburban mall and stealing. Now you tell me, how is that a 'protest'.

I don't have much problem of people choosing to self-block looters.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Reports out of Cicero (Chicago suburbs) are gang members are defending businesses with support from the cops.  I'm not there to confirm but it definitely says outsiders are doing the looting if true.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267599264257015816

[/embed]
In fairness Philly just became a lame 'Theft & stealing' shitshow after Saturday night. Sunday was just breaking into storefronts & looting, so these people were probably keeping looters away from their neighborhood shops. I saw locals in South Philly stood outside their own Target to ward off looters. My brother saw a video of kids/teens breaking into a Louis Vitton store in a suburban mall and stealing. Now you tell me, how is that a 'protest'.

I don't have much problem of people choosing to self-block looters.

Unfortunately that’s what it takes to protect our communities right now.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Reports out of Cicero (Chicago suburbs) are gang members are defending businesses with support from the cops.  I'm not there to confirm but it definitely says outsiders are doing the looting if true.

Sure paints gangs in a whole new light doesn’t it?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So did white supremacist murder black people in their sleep last night, or have we realized the media trying to blame the violence on anyone but ANTIFA is a poor attempt to cover their culpability in protecting and promoting this dangerous group.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So did white supremacist murder black people in their sleep last night, or have we realized the media trying to blame the violence on anyone but ANTIFA is a poor attempt to cover their culpability in protecting and promoting this dangerous group.

Lol you don’t even know who or what antifa is...is antifa using tear gas and national guard and military to blow up a peaceful protest to achieve a photo opportunity?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I’m well aware of what antifa is. I think you’re confused again, cause 17 hours ago you didn’t know. You can find your post a page back stating exactly this:

mitchejw wrote:

I’m still not entirely sure what antifa is...

Trump is really playing with fire at this moment.

Once again, evidence of Mitch imposing his ignorance on others. Then feeling informed. Back on ignore (which in case you haven’t noticed, no one replies to you. Go ahead a look and see how many people responded to your comments besides buzz and I the past 6 weeks)

Video evidence is available for all of it. I don’t think you know what peaceful means. And DC police are saying the protesters weren’t peaceful and were pushed back for assaulting police prior to Trump announcing his move.

But continue to defend those who set fire to a church, and have harmed untold in their riots.

You’re trying to blame this on far right groups, rather than take ownership for the support far left outfits have given to antifa for years.

We all know you don’t bother to read any articles, and BibBri has failed to deliver as well. One video of your white power groups doing anything was requested, and you failed to deliver. If you lack evidence for your beliefs, maybe you should change them.

Board footer