You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: The BATMAN Thread

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

So the Ledger-less promotion has already started. He's a major character, yet isn't worthy of the latest cover art coming out. Not a smart move in my opinion. If the performance is as good as anticipated, he should not be downplayed.

James, actually that poster is ALL-Joker, just without showing him. Who do you think burned that symbol into the building? Who do you think is saying "Welcome to a world without rules?" In fact, one of the virals from Halloween last year says "The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules." It's all about the Joker baby! Meanwhile, the new trailer LEAKED!

http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08D0fgsxDGPVX

The video quality sucks, but it is fucking AMAZING! 9

The official online release is Sunday:

http://www.whysoserious.com/happytrails

It will also be showing with Iron Man starting Thursday, at least that is the assumption by many people.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

It looks immense, I can't wait for this. What's the release date again?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

July 18th.

Heath's Joker looks fucking increadible.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

That part where he comes up to Rachel and says, "Hello, beautiful..." and then fixes his hair. LOL, gotta love his vanity when he looks like total shit! And of course the "you look nervous" line is insanely creepy. The "Here...we......GO!" part is badass because of how slowly he's creeping down the street as he pulls out that knife. That is one of the creepiest things I've seen in a trailer. You gotta love the vocal changes throughout, like the line where he's talking about how Gotham deserves a better class of criminal...change voice..."and I'm gonna give it to 'em!" Effing awesome. One part that is difficult to see in the trailer but looks hilarious is when he pushes someone (possibly Rachel Dawes?) off a building. He's laughing and has this "oops" look on his face. Gotta love that! hahahaha

Dent looks great as well and of course Bruce's struggles should be compelling to watch, both with Rachel and the Joker (which are tied together by the fact that his main motivation for trying to be with Rachel is that he's losing his grip on reality due to the Joker's actions...and he's questioning how the hell he can avoid breaking that ONE rule that he swears he'll never break).

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

FUCKING. EPIC.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

It's been officially released online.

http://whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm

Damn, this movie just looks amazing!

batlogobh7.jpg

Even the damn logo is incredible. Forms a Bat symbol out of smoke. I did not notice this when I saw the prologue in December. I thought it was just a cloud of smoke but as usual with Nolan there was a pretty badass reason behind using the smoke.

racheldiespg7.png

Bye bye Rachel...or is it, "Hello, beautiful"?   

money.png

FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I think this is the mob's money that he steals at the beginning of the movie. Dude doesn't give a shit about money, just wants to watch the world burn! 9

two.jpg

Left side of his face is clearly scarred.  22

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

it's so hard to watch the trailers and see heath and realize he's gone. he does a great, great job with this role. can't wait to see the movie but after this i'll probably be more sad that such a talent is no longer here

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

It looks awesome!

One thing about Heath, he really was able to change his voice in the movies he was in.   Brokeback he had the southern accent, here he has no accent.   Such a shame.

Board footer