You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Rolling Stone Article on Melissa

AtariLegend wrote:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi … w-1003943/

Will copy and paste, when not on a phone.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Probably the most interesting part:

“ That might be a somewhat-cruel joke to play on a hired hand, but Reese is now an official member of the group. “I’m a member-member of Guns N’ Roses,” she says. “It’s always been the case, but I feel like I haven’t been forward enough about it. It’s something that would be good to just, once and for all, get out so there’s no questions.”

Also confirms (not that it wasn’t) that Pittman was fired.

Sky Dog wrote:

Not much on that mysterious top secret new album!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Pretty good, but how in the hell could a story about how she ended up in Guns N’ Roses not point out that she did like 6 albums with Brain and Buckethead? Seems like a huge miss.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I’m still confused as to why a band that has Slash and Fortus on guitars, they need a second keyboard player there to help “thicken” the guitar sound. That’s the most stupid thing I’ve read on the internet today... 10 14

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Really interesting read. I always find that stuff about what musicians do between the high-profile gigs fascinating, like, the indie movie and video game soundtracks that pay the rent. Also I'm going to be watching that MetLife show to see if I can spot the moment when... y'know.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Really interesting read. I always find that stuff about what musicians do between the high-profile gigs fascinating, like, the indie movie and video game soundtracks that pay the rent. Also I'm going to be watching that MetLife show to see if I can spot the moment when... y'know.

What did I miss at the MetLife show?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

What did I miss at the MetLife show?

Melissa puked, and swallowed it.  So now they give her a bucket.

elevendayempire

I think it's at 0:24 in this video. If you really want to see GN'R's keyboard player swallow her own vomit.

This is what you get for chugging fistfuls of candy before the show, honestly.

elevendayempire

Kinda surprised they haven't invited Brain back, really, if Duff's (alleged) comments about Frank in Sorum's book are true. He's (sorry, Frank) a better drummer, he's worked with the band before, he's not going to do "80s Motley Crue" shit on tour like Sorum, and it'd mean he could work alongside Melissa on their soundtracks and whatnot while they're on the road. I guess he wants to stay at home with his young family.

Board footer