You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

By the time they get medical treatment in Canada they are dead....no magic elixir

Wait, you think people are dying due to lack of medical care?  Do you have anything to support this, or is this one of those zingers ignorant people who want to be virtuous say?

I think it’s a universal healthcare joke.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

By the time they get medical treatment in Canada they are dead....no magic elixir

Wait, you think people are dying due to lack of medical care?  Do you have anything to support this, or is this one of those zingers ignorant people who want to be virtuous say?

I think he's saying Canadian healthcare is so slow you'd die before getting seen

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Drop the insults. I didn't spot the fag insult but that is funny coming from Mitch....who had a conniption fit years ago when it was mentioned.

We're all adults...you've all known each other going on 20 years. Play nice.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

Drop the insults. I didn't spot the fag insult but that is funny coming from Mitch....who had a conniption fit years ago when it was mentioned.

We're all adults...you've all known each other going on 20 years. Play nice.

[/embed]
Huh?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Its such a dumb argument I've seen already.

In a nutshell:
50,000 people tested, 500 deaths.
100,000 people tested, 700 deaths.

See, less people are dying from it!! Whoo-hoooo.
Uhm, no, more people are dying from it.
Nuhh-uhhh, 700 is only .0007% percentile, whereas before it was .001%
Yes, but 700 is more than 500.

He never has a point...he's an instigator cock sucker...for 3 months now he's been trying to pretend none of this is real and prove through his youtube research that he knows better....

Not a single criticism of Trump or his administration's handling of anything....but plenty of criticism for you and me.

Deny the spikes
Deny the numbers
Deny the virus
Deny everything

This isn't even close to true.

But you are giving the reported button a workout today.  The homophobic slur was a nice touch for a liberal...

Oh got it...you think the word prick is a homophobic reference....

K

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

This place is back to being an echo chamber for old and stale analysis...my gift to you all...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

The data keeps coming out...soon is the word...new album coming soon...

Reported....waaaaAAAAhhhhh

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Oh my god...the two biggest man children on this thread have been giving me negative karma...oh my goodness...what shall I ever do????

You are precious snowflakes...don't ever forget that...EVER....precious snowflakes and your mothers love you so much.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

...he's an instigator cock sucker...

The homophobic slur was a nice touch for a liberal...

Oh got it...you think the word prick is a homophobic reference....

K

Since little mitchy has posted so many slurs here, he can't even keep them straight.  Let me simplify things for you.

Have a nice day!

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I am interested in seeing how this election plays out.

I feel like the protests have backfired, but... maybe that side has the energy to win the election. It's always hard to get a sense of public opinion and with covid, doubly so. Polls look great for D's. We'll see what happens.

Either way I think after 2020 I will stop following politics entirely. Has been bad on my mental health. Bad for my focus. Seems like both sides are playing with our emotions and with social media, are more effective at doing so.

My fault for reading too much on social media.

Board footer