You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Buzzsaw

misterID wrote:

I will not take that bet 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I haven't disappeared. Was just gone for a few days.

Something had to give. Too much pressure building up over the years. This whole situation should've been dealt with four years ago.

He isn't gone forever... unless he chooses to stay gone.  It is a fact he was practically begging to be banned for awhile so it shouldn't come as a big surprise.

The reporting of posts was ridiculous. Log in to see a bunch of reported posts in the admin logs and it's just posts in general he disliked. It's not what that feature is meant for obviously. For the record, he's not the only person doing that over politics... just the only one who mentioned it publicly.

I say it all the time....I don't understand why these political threads have to get so heated and in some cases... personal.

Mitch was banned for awhile....now Buzz. Who or what is next? I agree with sky dog and have said before that no one in that thread is truly innocent. Everyone is doing the tango to varying degrees.

The next step is probably just eliminating politics completely....which is ridiculous. We're all adults here.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

We've had good debates in the political threads, it really is two posters turning things into a playground. And I'll say, the majority of posters in that thread have called out those antics. They just absorb all the oxygen.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James wrote:

I

The reporting of posts was ridiculous. Log in to see a bunch of reported posts in the admin logs and it's just posts in general he disliked. It's not what that feature is meant for obviously. For the record, he's not the only person doing that over politics... just the only one who mentioned it publicly.

Mods can feel free to list the number of posts I "reported" in the last few years. Pretty sure it's zero.  (aside from 2 or 3 spam ones, like real spam links I reported to help clean things up)

I agree with everyone it was the constant "Reported" and as mentioned, often times the posts weren't off topic or personal insults, just posts he disagreed with the viewpoint, but kept up with the "Reported" to put himself in charge or above people. Make himself in charge or the boss of us.

If you do bring him back, I say do it after Nov 3.  One way or another topics will get on the subject (Current Events, Vote Thread, Covid Thread etc). I know it's pretty long. Pretty sure Mitch was banned around this time last year & didn't come back till New Years, so 2 months is doable.

Sky Dog wrote:

I met Buzz in person before. He is a good guy...just sayin’.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm sure he is as I'm sure many here are nice people in person. Still doesn't excuse his behaviour.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Dude was too aggressive and condescending all the time.

It's possible to disagree with people over politics without having to try and tear the other person down as you do it but he always did that. On top of that his tone was always combative.

Maybe the "Current Events" thread will be better.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I met Buzz in person before. He is a good guy...just sayin’.

While I never met him, I always liked him. In the old days when we'd move to another forum(ROV, Unleashed, Evo) he was always on the short list of people who would instantly get an invite from me.

My favorite buzz memory was randomly running into him on a Spice Girls forum. Of all the gin joints in town.....

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Also, what about dupe accounts? Flagg clearly has a new one. Not sure what the point is, but at least disable his old one.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Also, what about dupe accounts? Flagg clearly has a new one. Not sure what the point is, but at least disable his old one.

Why do you exclusively post here to taunt Flagg and Buzz?  Do you have anything else to contribute or is your sole purpose to pick fights with people on the internet. SLC repeatedly violates forum rules and pops in a few times a year to start shit, then disappears for 6 months. I think it’s time for admins to have a private discussion with him. Just look at his post history and abuse of the karma feature.

Board footer