You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Look at the massive deficits in AZ, Michigan and Pennsylvania....that's bc he stopped spending there 6 weeks ago.

Seriously...the Trump campaign is going broke...that's why Trump is saying he wants to spend his own money lately.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah I think AZ has been close to deemed a loss for trump.  Again, anything can happen but its been leaning pretty blue for some time.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah I think AZ has been close to deemed a loss for trump.  Again, anything can happen but its been leaning pretty blue for some time.

Maybe I'm over blowing it...but I think it's a huge deal that Trump has abandoned 6 'swing' states.

The Trump campaign is broke....how in the fuck did he get here? That's a big deal....49 days out from the election and Trump is broke?!?!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Maybe I'm over blowing it...but I think it's a huge deal that Trump has abandoned 6 'swing' states.

The Trump campaign is broke....how in the fuck did he get here? That's a big deal....49 days out from the election and Trump is broke?!?!

It was only for one week of advertising. This is from the Fox News of online "newspapers." https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news … ing-states

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The thing about the polls is that people aren't being honest that they're voting for Trump. Even in exit polls in 16, people voted for him, walked out and lied saying they didn't. I know there's talk about the "silent" or "hidden" Trump voter, I don't know how much stock I put in that, but it's hard to gauge these polls.

Trump's approval going up with Hispanics is not something I thought would happen. He's just too stupid to take advantage of that opening.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think he's placed his entire re-election in a vaccine. Even if they release one before the election i doubt it'll help him the way he thinks it will.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:

I thought his answer last night about remarks made my Mattis, Kelly and Bolton was a home run. Bush got us into Iraq. Obama allowed ISIS to form and the fall of Libya and Egypt while Russia land grabbed. Trump ended ISIS, got North Korea to stop launching missiles into the Sea of Japan, Russia hasn’t seized any more territory, and peace in the Middle East is literally happening right before our eyes. 6-10 more Arab nations will formally recognize Israel than have since 1995.

I guess if how cozy the President is with the leaders of France and Germany is your metric, he failed. But can anyone explain how Trump’s foreign policy isn’t a smashing success?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

But can anyone explain how Trump’s foreign policy isn’t a smashing success?

One downside I find in that, is that the majority of his supporters voted for Bush/Cheney.  So they're sitting at home, rooting trump on, rah rah rah!!

Then suddenly, "George Bush got us into a 20 year mess!" and whoa, wait a second there fella, I voted for him.  Know your audience. It'd be like a new coach coming in and bashing a much loved coach who never won a championship (Don Shula in Miami, Jerry Sloan of Utah Jazz) etc. I wouldn't go mocking them yet trump seems to borderline mock Bush, again, the concern should be 'Are we mocking the same person my supporters voted for'. Will that be a slight turnoff.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

The thing about the polls is that people aren't being honest that they're voting for Trump. Even in exit polls in 16, people voted for him, walked out and lied saying they didn't. I know there's talk about the "silent" or "hidden" Trump voter, I don't know how much stock I put in that, but it's hard to gauge these polls.

Trump's approval going up with Hispanics is not something I thought would happen. He's just too stupid to take advantage of that opening.

This isn’t true...the mysterious trump supporters...whoever they are...aren’t all that mysterious...

The polls only fell outside the margin of error in one state.

If people are ashamed to say our loud that they voted for someone that should tell you a lot.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I thought his answer last night about remarks made my Mattis, Kelly and Bolton was a home run. Bush got us into Iraq. Obama allowed ISIS to form and the fall of Libya and Egypt while Russia land grabbed. Trump ended ISIS, got North Korea to stop launching missiles into the Sea of Japan, Russia hasn’t seized any more territory, and peace in the Middle East is literally happening right before our eyes. 6-10 more Arab nations will formally recognize Israel than have since 1995.

I guess if how cozy the President is with the leaders of France and Germany is your metric, he failed. But can anyone explain how Trump’s foreign policy isn’t a smashing success?

Why tho? Who cares about this right now? And how can you trust the guy who says he’s the most pro military president who also criticizes certain individuals in it?

Nothing has changed either. So much is going on here at home that we’re not that focused abroad.

Trump ended ISIS?! Obama was responsible for its creation?!

Child please....

Board footer