You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Should we really be surprised that a bunch of people being defiant and having large public gatherings without masks would eventually get it?

How much sympathy do these people really deserve? After 14 days they’ll be right back at it doing it just to be defiant.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Presser update at 11am.

I think Barretts not a lock. I heard now 2 Judic Cmtte members are now ill. I heard they need to vote to allow virtual, and makeup is 12 R 10 D.  With 2 quarantined and unable to vote they dont have 11 vote majority. I cant say for sure, but i heard this on CBS when only 1 Cmtte senator was sick, but seems it now might be 2

She's definitely a lock. Nothing's stopping it. Not only that, they plan to have her on the bench by Halloween.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Presser update at 11am.

I think Barretts not a lock. I heard now 2 Judic Cmtte members are now ill. I heard they need to vote to allow virtual, and makeup is 12 R 10 D.  With 2 quarantined and unable to vote they dont have 11 vote majority. I cant say for sure, but i heard this on CBS when only 1 Cmtte senator was sick, but seems it now might be 2

She's definitely a lock. Nothing's stopping it. Not only that, they plan to have her on the bench by Halloween.

You think they’ll do stuff during the November- January lame duck period?

I wouldn’t be surprised myself.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

So... the doctors have known for the last 72 hours he was positive. He's been on treatments for 48 hours.

It only came out he tested positive about 36 hours ago, he was doing campaign events on Thursday. Wtf.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Presser update at 11am.

You think they’ll do stuff during the November- January lame duck period?

I wouldn’t be surprised myself.

It's not all too strange for that to happen, but I don't see anything big happening. The lame duck will probably be a mess as we may not have an official call on the presidency for months.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

FANTASY FOOTBALL ALERT: Cam Newton has tested positive for Covid-19.

Also,

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

So... the doctors have known for the last 72 hours he was positive. He's been on treatments for 48 hours.

It only came out he tested positive about 36 hours ago, he was doing campaign events on Thursday. Wtf.

This is the guy we’re supposed to feel sorry for?

misterID

misterID wrote:

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Nfls gonna have a shutdown midseason im sure. I predict they bubble in vegas.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

This is crazy about trump. Also talk hes 72 hours into diagnosis is wednesday morning. Why did he not inform Biden team?? Debate was tuesday night.

Board footer