You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Current Events Thread

slashsfro wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump is suing everywhere now...he's suing Nevada...and I'm sure he'll sue in Georgia and North Carolina soon...as those margins are tightening.

Does he really think this is how he's going to win?

He's has to stop filing lawsuits.  It's making him look silly.

A Georgia judge has dismissed the Trump campaign’s lawsuit over absentee ballots in the state.

The president’s reelection campaign tried to argue election officials were attempting to count invalid ballots in Georgia.

When pressed for evidence of that claim, the Trump campaign could not produce any.

The president’s campaign is trying to launch legal challenges in multiple battleground states, but they do not seem to have much merit at this point.

Election officials in multiple states have emphasized they will count every valid ballot before finalizing their results.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/liv … ve-updates

The irony in this is he would have gotten more mail in votes if he didn't disparage the entire process.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

He's has to stop filing lawsuits.  It's making him look silly.

Lol...like he cares about looking silly...have you not followed his presidency for the past 4 years? big_smile

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

The math isn't there for trump to win NV. I'm expecting that to get called soon.

If Biden can continue to win at the percentage he has so far in PA, he may very well end up winning that state.

GA is coming down to the wire, but he make squeak that one out too IMO.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

This type of talk worries me more than lawsuits:

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

This type of talk worries me more than lawsuits:

[/embed]

I feel like the loser in every election says stuff like this...I remember it when Hillary lose I'm pretty sure...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Why has nothing changed in North Carolina in days? What is going on there?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Also...anyone notice that Biden has surpassed Hillary's lead in popular vote? What was voter participation this year? Is it the all time record?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Also...anyone notice that Biden has surpassed Hillary's lead in popular vote? What was voter participation this year? Is it the all time record?

I believe Biden is at an all time record.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

They’re reporting in the UK he has the most votes of any presidential candidate ever.

Although Trump has also picked up 3 million more votes than he did in 2016.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Both have set records for their party.

Board footer