You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

It's still rather pointless. He's got a little over two months. Just keep Esper in lame duck mode for mop up duty.

Don’t rule out Trump. The DOJ is involved now. Bill already did one letter impeachment. What will Barr do for this?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

It's still rather pointless. He's got a little over two months. Just keep Esper in lame duck mode for mop up duty.

Don’t rule out Trump. The DOJ is involved now. Bill already did one letter impeachment. What will Barr do for this?

Every lower court who received a filing so far has thrown it out without even hearing it. So there's that.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

Every lower court who received a filing so far has thrown it out without even hearing it. So there's that.

Dude the attorney general can by pass all that shit if he has something. This isn’t some detective with the Pittsburgh PD, this is the AG.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Dude the attorney general can by pass all that shit if he has something. This isn’t some detective with the Pittsburgh PD, this is the AG.

Still goes thru the courts. He only 'presses charges', akin to a lawyer would. He's shyte anyway & just a trump lapdog.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

Here’s his memo directive:

"I authorize you to pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities ...”

Let’s translate that.

Authorize you to pursue=This is already your job, but I have to satisfy Trump.

Substantial=Don’t waste your time with the dreck this administration has presented so far.

Allegations=Existing arguments are unfounded.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

Here’s his memo directive:

"I authorize you to pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities ...”

Let’s translate that.

Authorize you to pursue=This is already your job, but I have to satisfy Trump.

Substantial=Don’t waste your time with the dreck this administration has presented so far.

Allegations=Existing arguments are unfounded.

Hopefully it is nothing. If they have something they sure as hell are not going to tell us, yet.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It's over.

Fox News cut away from Kayleigh's press conference and said they can't continue showing this.

They're gonna ween their viewers from the Trump tit.

No more talking points/marching orders coming from Fox. Trump must be livid.

Like I said.... it's over.

Even Fox is ready for the next chapter.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Esper said if his replacement is a yes man... God help us all.

I think it's time for Trump's remaining base to abandon ship.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James wrote:

Esper said if his replacement is a yes man... God help us all.

I think it's time for Trump's remaining base to abandon ship.

“At the end of the day, it’s as I said — you’ve got to pick your fights,” he said. “I could have a fight over anything, and I could make it a big fight, and I could live with that — why? Who’s going to come in behind me? It’s going to be a real ‘yes man.’ And then God help us.”

Board footer