You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Current Events Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Well James I guess he tased himself in his nuts and then had a heart attack. Hard to believe a guy like this would do something so stupid. I mean just look at him, seems totally normal.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Twitter decided to follow through and banned him. It shows how serious this crisis really is. Banning Trump meant losing shit tons of money and attention.

They're also purging a shit load of alt right/Q accounts.

It's a start...

Normally I'm not a big fan of censorship but this shit is out of control and it's time for desperate measures.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Rudy Guiliani tried called Sen Tuberville DURING the riot asking him to delay the vote another day..  only problem, he called Senator Lee (UT) by mistake who released the audio!!

https://youtu.be/2EoLug0n0KM

Senator Tuberville? Or I should say Coach Tuberville. This is Rudy Giuliani, the president's lawyer. I'm calling you because I want to discuss with you how they're trying to rush this hearing and how we need you, our Republican friends, to try to just slow it down so we can get these legislatures to get more information to you. And I know they're reconvening at 8 tonight, but it …  the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow—ideally until the end of tomorrow.

I know McConnell is doing everything he can to rush it, which is kind of a kick in the head because it's one thing to oppose us, it's another thing not to give us a fair opportunity to contest it. And he wants to try to get it down to only three states that we contest. But there are 10 states that we contest, not three. So if you could object to every state and, along with a congressman, get a hearing for every state, I know we would delay you a lot, but it would give us the opportunity to get the legislators who are very, very close to pulling their vote, particularly after what McConnell did today. It angered them, because they have written letters asking that you guys adjourn and send them back the questionable ones and they'll fix them up.

So, this phone number, I'm available on all night, and it would be an honor to talk to you. Thank you.

James

James wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Some of the stuff that has come out today is truly scary and frightening.  We were real close to a massacre.  Some of these traitors had zipties and, molotov cocktails and rifles.

The only reason it failed is the fact these dipshits had no one leading the charge once they got in the building.

The secret service agent shooting that woman to prevent her getting through to Pence prevented a disaster as well.

If they had a leader and a plan, one of two things happen....

Our VP and Congress massacred.

A hostage situation.

Imagine Trump as our leader during either scenario.

Luck and idiocy saved our government.

We may not be as lucky next time.

This is why whataboutism can't be played this time. BLM burning down a coffee shop or whatever does not compare to the magnitude of this.

That story about the ball tazing is pure insanity. We have to somehow fix this poisoned culture.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

That story about the ball tazing is pure insanity. We have to somehow fix this poisoned culture.

I think you almost have to go full on censorship on these sites.  I just don't see another way past it.  For far too long, twitter and facebook have let these people post these crackpot theories just kind of unfettered.  Yeah, they might find other spots but it'll be more difficult and beyond the brain power of some of these traitors.

Arrests and stiff sentences for some of these people will deter as well.  You have to treat these people as terrorists at this point.

Oh that ball hazing is one of the funniest and dumb things I've read.  That and the idiot who got trampled and died while holding a Don't tread on me flag.

James

James wrote:

Holy shit.... Trump tried to evade the Twitter ban and use a different potus account. They nuked that too.

He's literally a troll.

We're either living in the twilight zone or a simulation. This level of absurdity cannot be reality.

PaSnow wrote:

This should've happened the moment this site took off. It's the extreme hardcore Trumpers.

James

James wrote:

Cohen is cooperating with officials.

Something is going down....

Edit

Fuck it...I'm calling it now....

Trump resigns by Monday.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

Holy shit.... Trump tried to evade the Twitter ban and use a different potus account. They nuked that too.

He's literally a troll.

We're either living in the twilight zone or a simulation. This level of absurdity cannot be reality.

Censorship will only cause more extreme psychos that you can’t monitor. Shutting down speech to prop up one party over another is never good.

These protesters were more busy taking selfies than trying to harm anyone. I do support anything about what happened but for fucks sake they were let in and nobody had any guns.

Days before the rally the Mayor and Capitol Police refused 7,000 national guardsmen.

Biden already making the Capitol storming about race and some hypothetical about what if it was black people lol.

BLM protestors would have burned that fucker down but the Capitol building isn’t in Minneapolis, Kenosha, Portland, or Seattle.

This is not on 911 or Pearl Harbor like many Dem idiots on TV are saying. It was ugly, stupid and embarrassing... Arrest those that destroyed property or harmed any police or bystanders.

Don’t be weak and look at the whole story.

Board footer