You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: NFL 2019

misterID wrote:

Bears are going to give up at least one first round draft pick for him.

Had to turn it off CBS to NFL NETWORK. Christ Almighty, I just want to hear about the game and potential trades and free agency.

misterID

misterID wrote:

It's funny that they're insinuating it's racist that Bieienemy isn't a head coach. I'd say it was more a backlash in hiring 1-2 year offensive coordinators from KC. And you're not going to make an owner hire a coach they don't want. Goodell says they're going to do more next season because it was disappointing no black coaches were hired. The only way that can happen is the league starts hiring coaches for teams themselves, they veto hires or they fine teams for hiring white guys.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Had to turn it off CBS to NFL NETWORK. Christ Almighty, I just want to hear about the game and potential trades and free agency.

This America bullshit happens every year.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Well, I don't think that game went the way most people thought it would. By the end, I was just watching to see if the bucs could keep them out of the end zone. Not having your starting tackles and Mahomes toe had an impact, but the way the bucs handled the Chiefs defense is what won the game. All season KC got away with holding receivers (just like the legion of boom did) but those refs weren't having it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

The Super Bowl seem to be about Tom Brady doing whatever the hell he wants.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Colts got Wentz. So far it seems a 2021 3rd rd pick and 2022 2nd rd pick.  If Wentz plays 75% of snaps OR 70% & Colts make playoffs the 2022 pick is bumped up to their 1st rounder.

Summing it up, likely the Colts 2022 late 1st round pick & 2021 3rd rd pick. 

Possibly Colts 2022 2nd rd pick & 2021 3 rd rounder.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

didn't happen and thank god...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Colts got Wentz. So far it seems a 2021 3rd rd pick and 2022 2nd rd pick.  If Wentz plays 75% of snaps OR 70% & Colts make playoffs the 2022 pick is bumped up to their 1st rounder.

Summing it up, likely the Colts 2022 late 1st round pick & 2021 3rd rd pick. 

Possibly Colts 2022 2nd rd pick & 2021 3 rd rounder.

Surprising a bit but I'm glad....the Eagles asking price was WAYYY too high.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Starting to really believe the bears are coming away with a top tier QB some time before the draft...

Why? Bc i think they are desperate enough to trade the farm.

My advice? Trade any and all draft capital...keep that D together as best you can...Roquan is untouchable.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The time to "trade the farm" and give away their future with years of draft picks was over a decade ago when they were an elite QB away from becoming a dynasty.

A killer D, Thomas Jones, and Devin Hester  but all they have to show for it is one Superbowl loss?!?

That's a travesty.

I still can't believe that even a single person in the organization thought Rex Grossman was the answer.

Board footer