You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Will GNR release new music in 2021?

Sky Dog wrote:

Shadow of Your Love! It’s on the deluxe version of the greatest hits....come on James. They had to move mountains in order to get that through all the red tape. Geeeez....you unappreciative prick. lol

Will Guns n’ Roses release new music in 2021?

Yes, Q1 0%
Yes, Q2 3%
Yes, Q3 20%
Yes, Q4 9%
No. I can’t do this shit anymore. 69%
Total votes: 35
Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Shadow of Your Love! It’s on the deluxe version of the greatest hits....come on James. They had to move mountains in order to get that through all the red tape. Geeeez....you unappreciative prick. lol

Lol!  I will say that AFD box set is pretty awesome. Some great versions of songs on there.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

James wrote:

Having said all that, it still blows me away that we didn't even get one new song out of that initial reunion wave.

Especially when we know they have decent songs like Hardschool, Atlas Shrugged and Perhaps just lying around, only needing minimal input from Duff and Slash.

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:

The reunion brought so much hope that finally we would get new music from Guns N' Roses.

Its now been 6 years.
And beyond tinkering with an old recording of "Shadow of Your Love", we have gotten nothing from this band.

The only thing that has changed since the reunion is Axl has lost his voice and can no longer sing.

I have lost all hope of there ever being new music released by Guns N' Roses. With the state of Axl's voice, I think they have waited too long and its no longer even possible.

As usual, they have fucked over the fans.
And have zero to offer.

Haters Gonna Hate

We will probably get Ain't Goin Down as a single on the UYI boxset lol.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Just Another Sunday -- re-recorded.

Sky Dog wrote:

Nahhh, Bring It Back Home!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
James wrote:

Having said all that, it still blows me away that we didn't even get one new song out of that initial reunion wave.

Especially when we know they have decent songs like Hardschool, Atlas Shrugged and Perhaps just lying around, only needing minimal input from Duff and Slash.

It's puzzling how we never heard about that song.

I think it had a title change and it's one of the song titles we heard of years later.

We will probably get Ain't Goin Down as a single on the UYI boxset lol.

I wouldn't be so quick to laugh as it's a serious possibility.

There might be a better version of the song in the vault.

If the YCBM demo is top quality, I wouldn't mind seeing it be the single.

As far as Crash Diet, Bring It Back Home, Just Another Sunday....those are too basic and low quality.

It's worse but in a similar category as Soundgarden's Karaoke...which wound up on the 'Oddities' disc on their Echo of Miles box set.

Not really a selling point.

Haters Gonna Hate

Oh yeah I was being serious about the Ain't Goin' Down thing I bet it will happen. The main thing I want in the boxset is the stripped down versions and for them to do something like Metallica where they have a site where you can buy live shows. But that might be too much effort. I do wonder how many good sounding demos are there though. Like we know a Coma one exists cause a snippet leaked like last year but it doesn't sound like Axl is trying I wonder if others are like that.

I thought if they were gonna do Bring it Back Home it would be on the AFD one cause they were recorded then. Or like a separate thing

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Haters Gonna Hate wrote:

Oh yeah I was being serious about the Ain't Goin' Down thing I bet it will happen. The main thing I want in the boxset is the stripped down versions and for them to do something like Metallica where they have a site where you can buy live shows. But that might be too much effort. I do wonder how many good sounding demos are there though. Like we know a Coma one exists cause a snippet leaked like last year but it doesn't sound like Axl is trying I wonder if others are like that.

I thought if they were gonna do Bring it Back Home it would be on the AFD one cause they were recorded then. Or like a separate thing

Wasn’t Aint Goin Down instrumental included on the AFD box?

Board footer