You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Current Events Thread

Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You’ll be sure to cite the law sources in a long winded bullshit argument shortly won’t you?

Dude, politically you and I reasonably align. It is obvious that I am far far away from Flagg on a lot of shit. So in your long arguments I often agree with where you're coming from.

But why you got to jump in on him like that with these potshots and stir the pot like this? It's petty as fuck. Grow up and stop trying to derail these threads with your bullshit.

Where were you a page or two ago when he shit all over me?

Yeah, in an argument with you about a topic.

Today he makes a not controversial post about how sensationalist cable news is and you jump in with a potshot. Stop looking for fights and stirring shit.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Dude, politically you and I reasonably align. It is obvious that I am far far away from Flagg on a lot of shit. So in your long arguments I often agree with where you're coming from.

But why you got to jump in on him like that with these potshots and stir the pot like this? It's petty as fuck. Grow up and stop trying to derail these threads with your bullshit.

Today he makes a not controversial post about how sensationalist cable news is and you jump in with a potshot. Stop looking for fights and stirring shit.

There are two people in this thread constantly bitch about the main stream media and then link articles from the main stream media as sources when making an argument.

It’s ridiculous. It Hass to stop.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

There are two people in this thread constantly bitch about the main stream media and then link articles from the main stream media as sources when making an argument.

ID just posted an argument it was eerily similar to an article posted by the main stream media just a day or two before about the White House is messaging on coronavirus.

It’s hard to take it seriously when you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

ID just posted an argument it was eerily similar to an article posted by the main stream media just a day or two before about the White House is messaging on coronavirus.

You just can't stop. This had nothing to do with me, I stopped responding to you when it was clear you're only out to antagonize. YOU are the one who said you don't read/watch msm, yet bitch about it and link articles. I've never said I didn't read it, I've SAID there are good reporters out there. And yeah, I've pointed out legit bias. Show some self control. Every time you get called out for your behavior you have a fit and start blaming everyone, acting like a victim, instead of taking a look at what you're doing.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
misterID wrote:

If they demand I get a third shot they're paying me to do it. They're offering people money to get vaccinated now. It's not fair.

I'll get the 3rd shot if it's offered since I'm in a higher risk group.  But yeah on the offering of incentives to get shots.  It's fucking insane and mind boggling to me.  Get the shot so you can stay safe and not spread it to others.  There shouldn't be some carrot dangled to do something so simple.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic … depression

Hilarious. No matter how they measured it Trump is still the worst.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Way to miss the point.

I can get into hot arguments on here about topics in these threads with Flagg, Id or Lofton or anyone. I don't go around looking to reply to their shit and take digs at them over nothing. You seem incapable of that. You're unhinged.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I don't quite get why people wouldn't want shots.

No disrespect intended to anyone.

To me we live in a wondrous age where rather than just having to accept diseases and pandemics like they would have in the olden days we can actively limit them and fight against them and become immune to them.

I will take a yearly shot, or a weekly shot if it keeps me from ending up in hospital.

I think we've forgotten how great it is that we can invent this stuff.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

To me we live in a wondrous age where rather than just having to accept diseases and pandemics like they would have in the olden days we can actively limit them and fight against them and become immune to them.

I will take a yearly shot, or a weekly shot if it keeps me from ending up in hospital.

Nahh…that’s not what this is about…it’s about FrEedOm and belittling everyone else who is qualified on any given matter and proclaiming yourself an expert on everything.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'll end up getting a booster. I won't like it, but I probably will.

There were a lot of antoi-vaxxers to begin with, so it's not so much political. A lot of people are afraid of how quickly it was developed. Some people just don't like shots.

Board footer