You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 109 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:

My God....his statements.

That will play on a loop in ads during his reelection campaign.

They're getting looped already. They're a death sentence for him politically. Or at least they should be.

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

James wrote:

Look at this shit.

It really is Saigon 2: Afghani Boogaloo



Randall Flagg
 Rep: 131 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

A reasonable question is how much is Russia behind the Taliban’s troop movements. And how far Pakistan will let the Taliban go. God forbid they capture and murder US citizens. That’d be catastrophic.

But they have to walk a line and not stage mass executions.  People are going to be slaughtered, but if it’s off camera the west will do nothing.

But the US just sacrificed a major staging area in the region.

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

James wrote:

But the US just sacrificed a major staging area in the region.

Yep....

During the Bush-Obama years, it was always said that if shit got real with Iran and we were forced to attack, we've got Iraq and Afghanistan to work from.

If it's a chess game, we just needlessly sacrificed a castle late in the game.

I get it....time to leave....but holy fuck, did it have to be like this?!? 18

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

Smoking Guns wrote:



Jesus Christ… no books on Kamala shelf. This shit is FAKE

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axl S wrote:

What a clusterfuck. Not much more needs to be said. This is going to be analysed for years to come.

Fuck up starts with how Trump sets this in motion, giving up so much for the optics of being seen to do something and getting so little in return.

Having Baradar released in 2018 without some guarantees. Stupid.
Signing that agreement in 2020, without also having some sort of power-sharing agreement negotiated and signed at the same time. Also, stupid.
Biden inheriting this hand and then handling the exit in such a rushed, disorganised manner. Extra stupid

Biden agreed with Trump with wanting to get out, but he did not do what Trump was going to do. He does opposite of trump on everything else, so don’t think he is following Trump’s plan when he never does on anything else.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

Smoking Guns wrote:

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is taking a break from her duties at the same time as controversy surrounds the silence of President Joe Biden, who is on vacation while the Taliban quickly seizes control of Afghanistan.

Questions to Psaki's email from Fox News were returned with an automatic reply, stating that the voice of the White House would not be available for the next week.

"I will be out of the office from August 15th-August 22nd," read the email returned to Fox News. Instead, Psaki's reply directs the press to reach out to other press officers in her absence.

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is taking a break from her duties at the same time as controversy surrounds the silence of President Joe Biden, who is on vacation while the Taliban quickly seizes control of Afghanistan.

Questions to Psaki's email from Fox News were returned with an automatic reply, stating that the voice of the White House would not be available for the next week.

"I will be out of the office from August 15th-August 22nd," read the email returned to Fox News. Instead, Psaki's reply directs the press to reach out to other press officers in her absence.


What a collosal embarrassment.

He's one and done.

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

James wrote:

It's all so surreal.

As Afghanistan collapses, our president goes on vacation to sit in his rocking chair to eat cornbread and buttermilk while his aides scatter like rats.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is taking a break from her duties at the same time as controversy surrounds the silence of President Joe Biden, who is on vacation while the Taliban quickly seizes control of Afghanistan.

Questions to Psaki's email from Fox News were returned with an automatic reply, stating that the voice of the White House would not be available for the next week.

"I will be out of the office from August 15th-August 22nd," read the email returned to Fox News. Instead, Psaki's reply directs the press to reach out to other press officers in her absence.


What a collosal embarrassment.

He's one and done.

Yes and she is too big of a pussy to face the music.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB