You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

More like mission delayed.

Looks like the Taliban are going to give us more time to get out of Dodge.

I thought everybody’s out? Military wise anyway

I was referring to the fact we're still going to try to get some people out of there.

I should've worded that differently.

That dog story is sickening. I have no words. I couldn't even bring myself to click on the Reddit thread about it.

This administration has no shame.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

More like mission delayed.

Looks like the Taliban are going to give us more time to get out of Dodge.

I was referring to the fact we're still going to try to get some people out of there.

That dog story is sickening. I have no words. I couldn't even bring myself to click on the Reddit thread about it.

In all fairness, the Pentagon is denying it.  Saying these dogs belong to some Kabul Rescue Group, not the military.  Could just be spin after "giving" the dogs to the Afghani's, who no longer exist, but the point remains US Troops left cages of what appear to be German Shepherds (the only dogs used in the US Military) with no one there to care for them.  It's hard for me to remove personal animus from this equation, but I'd feel really bad if I voted in this Alzheimer patient after believing every lie and conspiracy the media tossed at the former President.  Biden cost American's their lives and has done permanent damage to the US's standing abroad.  No amount of spin or denial can change that.  All because he and his puppet masters couldn't enact an orderly withdrawal.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

In all fairness, the Pentagon is denying it.  Saying these dogs belong to some Kabul Rescue Group, not the military.  Could just be spin after "giving" the dogs to the Afghani's, who no longer exist, but the point remains US Troops left cages of what appear to be German Shepherds (the only dogs used in the US Military) with no one there to care for them.  It's hard for me to remove personal animus from this equation, but I'd feel really bad if I voted in this Alzheimer patient after believing every lie and conspiracy the media tossed at the former President.  Biden cost American's their lives and has done permanent damage to the US's standing abroad.  No amount of spin or denial can change that.  All because he and his puppet masters couldn't enact an orderly withdrawal.

Yes, their spin is not adding up. Kabul Rescue dogs? In crates in front of Helicopter in a hanger? Looks like US service dogs to me lol. The dogs are more valuable than most of the people we got out of there

Board footer