You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

Re: GN'R 2021 Tour Thread

They didn't play Madagascar....big changes for this show. idk why slash posted hard school on his tik tok

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Pretty much.

GN’R tease us with Hardschool soundcheck on Slash’s tiktok, but don’t play it at the show.

Fuck I hate this band

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

They rehearse it every show pretty much. I think Axl's scared to sing it because he knows he will sound awful on it, but that doesn't stop him from doing 80% of the set so idk. I guess sounding bad on HS would be worse because that will be more people's first impression of the song.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is one of the reasons why I don't bother watching streams each night.

Tomorrow is the UYI anniversary....the least they could've done is a few UYI tracks that they rarely play.

They need to stop teasing Hard School if it's not imminent. The tease has went on too long with no follow through.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

I’m tapping out guys.

I’ve spent enough of my life on this joke of a band. The cockteasing, empty promises, no follow through has finally reached critical mass after a decade plus. I can’t do it anymore. Life is too short. There’s more music and joy elsewhere.

If you need me, I’m a google and an email away.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'm supposed to go see them at Wrigley in a few days...I've never been less excited for a Gn'R concert. I'm seriously considering looking into selling the tickets.

Just go.... there's a small chance that your show gets the debut of Hard School.

Having said that...I have no room to talk. I skipped the show here in Cali.

I did decide to go btw…and believe or not you partially influenced that.

Too bad you didn't get the debut of Hard School.

I assume the setlist was same as it ever was....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I’m tapping out guys.

I’ve spent enough of my life on this joke of a band. The cockteasing, empty promises, no follow through has finally reached critical mass after a decade plus. I can’t do it anymore. Life is too short. There’s more music and joy elsewhere.

GNR fans dying daily from Covid and shit why not give them a good memory before passing and give them some Hard School. I am so sick of this shit.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I’m tapping out guys.

I’m getting to this point too.

And yeah, I know I probably sound like an entitled cunt.

But the band has to do so little to make the fan base happy, but instead they cocktease and dangle carrots in front of us, then snatch them away.

I hate that I love this band’s music so much, as they continue to disappoint me so often.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Wow I really thought it was coming and was going to kick back on my Friday evening with a brand new GN'R song ... surely soon is the word? I'm kind of thinking any album will be 2022 now...
I guess we got Absurd (which I like) but yeah it's unfathomable they have teased the fanbase like this and left us with blueballs tonight.
And not even a mention of the anniversary of UYI? Crazy

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

It’s shit. And there’s no claim of being entitled to want and expect new music from this band. It’s sad that GnR has come to this. The only reason I still listen to their music and visit the forums is because the band had such a huge impact on me in my adolescent years. Someone said above that Axl likely feels he’s gonna sound shit singing this song live. I have a feeling there may be an element of truth to that.

Board footer