You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Will GNR release new music in 2021?

Sky Dog wrote:

Funny how???? Do I amuse you????

Will Guns n’ Roses release new music in 2021?

Yes, Q1 0%
Yes, Q2 3%
Yes, Q3 20%
Yes, Q4 9%
No. I can’t do this shit anymore. 69%
Total votes: 35
exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

It would amuse me if they released an album, Tommy. Watch out when they try to make you a made man.

Sky Dog wrote:

Nice….Tommy should have been a made man! 9

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

So far their big brain ideas to improve the CD songs have been to add another intro to Better using a pre-existing section. Brilliant. Gold star.

I think musically slash has already scratched his itch...he's put out 9 full albums in the time Axl has done 1.

Realistically i expect he and duff wanted back in the partnership to protect the legacy and to make bank on the tour juggernaut.

It's win/win for slash now.

Send your modern riffs to myles and have them released and toured within a year to get your creative rocks off, when Axl wants to do his stuff - well you can easily play a solo or two in the space they scrub on the track for you every few decades....no need to worry about it - Axl will do what Axl will do - you might as well be part of it - your legacy is secure as one of the greats at this stage - then in between....go back to playing the songs that made you famous to the mass respect and adulation of the media and fans and pocket a couple of hundred million dollars for your kids.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Tommy broke the rules, he was completely psychotic, he was getting wacked no matter what.

Spider got his revenge!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

So far their big brain ideas to improve the CD songs have been to add another intro to Better using a pre-existing section. Brilliant. Gold star.

I think musically slash has already scratched his itch...he's put out 9 full albums in the time Axl has done 1.

Realistically i expect he and duff wanted back in the partnership to protect the legacy and to make bank on the tour juggernaut.

It's win/win for slash now.

Send your modern riffs to myles and have them released and toured within a year to get your creative rocks off, when Axl wants to do his stuff - well you can easily play a solo or two in the space they scrub on the track for you every few decades....no need to worry about it - Axl will do what Axl will do - you might as well be part of it - you're legacy is secure as one of the greats at this stage - then in between....go back to playing the songs that made you famous to the mass respect and adulation of the media and fans and pocket a couple of hundred million dollars for your kids.

Plus he's doing films. He just composed the music to the Bride of Frankenstein haunted house at Universal studios. You should check it out.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I think we get Hard Skool tomorrow. Here's hoping this leads to confirmation of an album and this is the proper 'single' for rock radio to build the hype.
Absurd is a palette cleansing expectation lowerer - Hard Skool is the YCBM to get the buzz going for a November album release?

kemmep
 Rep: 1 

kemmep wrote:

There was a rumor of a new gnr "EP", but Fernando just said "False. Never seen this before in my life", so i guess we'll see a new album this year (why else would you release 2 singles?). Problably black friday, based on history releases?

So, now i wonder which songs of the "village demo's" have been rewritten by Slash en Duff. It would be awesome if songs like Mustache, Oklahoma, D-tune & Curly Shuffle would make it on a new album. So much potential!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

The less they talk the quicker they release new songs so I'm going to vote for an album. Incredible we know almost nothing about it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I wouldn't mind an EP as long as it's a great selection of songs.  Any upcoming release shouldn't have any covers.

Hardschool
Absurd
OMG
Atlas Shrugged
Soul Monster
Oklahoma

I'd like more of course but I'd buy that.

Board footer