You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Hardschool single coming September 24th.

metallex78 wrote:

Premier of their new music “lyric” video for Hardschool…?

So they couldn’t even edit together live footage from the last tour to put together a proper video for the song?

All these half assed efforts. Why do they even bother?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

So they couldn’t even edit together live footage from the last tour to put together a proper video for the song?

I’d say this is a positive step to celebrate and signals a move forward to something bigger, but who knows. The timing is weird with nothing to really promote right now. Just a reminder that a 4 song EP is coming out in 3 months? That they’ll be touring again in half a year?

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll always take something over nothing, but it doesn’t make much sense. Unless I’m missing something.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Honestly shocked they are marketing it like this and premiering it on NFL Network. Figured they’d just drop it on Youtube and do nothing…it’s almost like they actually want people to know about it!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Dude, they had an actual video for Better and wouldn't release it. Axl mentioned Best Buy asking for a video, and he was like, what video? We don't have a video. AND HE HAD A FRIGGIN VIDEO!!!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Just saw it.

They literally could have just made a video with live footage. The commercial for it was pretty bad ass.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

Just saw it.

They literally could have just made a video with live footage. The commercial for it was pretty bad ass.

Link?  I can’t find it on YouTube

faldor

faldor wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Just saw it.

Link?  I can’t find it on YouTube

Unsurprisingly no mention of it on the band’s website or Twitter. I haven’t been able to find it online yet either.

I just went on my DVR and watched it. Aired around the 1:28 mark (so 8:28 am). They only played like a minute of it and then they talked about the band for about 5 minutes. I guess they have an artist each week that they “promote” and the band “lends” their music to them to play in and out of breaks during the show. They mentioned to go to gunsroses.com to purchase merch, music, etc.

The video itself was pictures of the band members with the lyrics, pretty much what you’d expect.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Here’s the video in full

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TszMUuJG-t8

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pretty silly. Why wasn’t this released with the single. I feel like Team Brazil is watch how Slash runs his operation and trying to play catch up. They can’t hang with Slash, WHAT A JOKE

Board footer