You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: PaSnow died (HE'S ALIVE!!)

Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn, this hurts. Love me some PaSnow. RIP Dave, you will be missed!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Thank god, I emailed him earlier and he just responded.  He's alive and well, just taking a break from everything.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Praise Jesus. Seriously.

His "death" really threw me for a loop last night.

As I told Flagg in PM, I really should've dug a bit more before announcing it to the community. I went with my gut instead and you shouldn't do that over something this serious.

One problem...

I didn't remember what he looked like, so the image didn't help. I was trying to get back into my old Facebook account to get confirmation because I remember he's on my friends list. I have to wait for them to approve my ID.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Great news! At least he can come see how much he means to the board. Not everyone can get to go to their own funeral. Still, thoughts for the Dave who did die. I would've thought it was him too.

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Great news! At least he can come see how much he means to the board. Not everyone can get to go to their own funeral. Still, thoughts for the Dave who did die. I would've thought it was him too.

While I'm happy as a pig in shit that he's alive, I would've bet my own life it was him.

Everything but the last name fits.

For the record, I am 100% sure on the other two deaths I announced a couple months ago.

James

James wrote:

Pasnow, you did something no one else could have pulled off....

You got me to try to log back in to Facebook for the first time in eons.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Haha, glad this was all a false alarm.  He told me he'll log on soon to check in.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Well this thread took an unpredictable turn.   We are all glad that PASNOW is still amongst us.  I've always found him to be fair and just kind of really cool about all topics.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Great news! I am deleting my video tribute to him that I have been working on all day. Glad you are alive PA!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I always assumed he was better looking than that picture. Hope he wasn't offended. 14

Live long Pas!

Board footer