You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Covid 19

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

Starting to look like a dangerous variant is popping up in Africa in various places...and has likely already spread out.

Just fucking great.

More shortages and inflation coming to a city near you!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

Starting to look like a dangerous variant is popping up in Africa in various places...and has likely already spread out.

Just fucking great.

Just like clockwork.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

The only thing that's dangerous here is government tyranny. 7 billion people living in fear because of the flu, Jesus Christ.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This chapter is ending. Almost the entire world is ditching the various restrictions. No mask requirements, no vaccine mandates, and Johnson and Johnson has shitcanned their vaccine.

Even Fauci said a couple days ago it's wrapping up.

Of course you're still going to be at risk. It's just not going to be in the news constantly. They're already doing it. I channel surfed the news yesterday and they didn't talk about it at all.

I gotta laugh at this one.

7b1qwldzflh81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8c57a80d80270a7ebf3bbfbad3e01ad13b88a477

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:

This chapter is ending. Almost the entire world is ditching the various restrictions. No mask requirements, no vaccine mandates, and Johnson and Johnson has shitcanned their vaccine.

Even Fauci said a couple days ago it's wrapping up.

Of course you're still going to be at risk. It's just not going to be in the news constantly. They're already doing it. I channel surfed the news yesterday and they didn't talk about it at all.

I gotta laugh at this one.

https://preview.redd.it/7b1qwldzflh81.j … d13b88a477

Except cloth masks have a negligible and statistically insignificant on transmission. Considering moth people wear their masks for days/weeks between washing, wearing of a cloth mask poses a greater risk to your health than not.

First they told us vaccines stop the virus from spreading. Now they tell us the vaccine just keeps you from being seriously ill; not slowing transmission.

You do you and all, but if you really believe a cloth mask has had any impact on your and others safety, maybe you’re the one who should do a reevaluation before you mock those who find the clowns driving in their cars alone with a masks on yahoos wearing their safety blanket.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

N95 masks work, especially respirator versions. I've always thought your eyes are very vulnerable to catching micro droplets.

And I'm guessing we'll have a new, deadlier strain in the not too distant future.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Yes, N95s work. We’ve known that since day one of corona. N95s protect most viral transmissions. But very few people have access to them, and they’re useless after 5 days of use. So unless you have access to a hospital with the capability of cleaning them for reuse, you’re paying buku bucks for a mask that protects you for 5 days. It’s why the current administration’s idea of mailing out millions is a joke, yea millions will be protected. For 5 days. Then they’ll go back to the cloth mask I wore on my cruise (they announced no more masks starting tomorrow  - talk about bad luck) that under optimal and perfect conditions may reduce transmission by 2%.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The only time I really wear a mask is when I'm in a big crowd or enclosed space with people. I was walking through City Walk in Orlando without a mask. I reached a pretty congested area, put on my mask, dude starts coughing without covering his mouth, like hacking, and people scatter.

Funny, later on I got into the elevator at the parking garage, when three drunk fugly girls stumble inside, they see us wearing our masks and they acted like they wanted to jump out. Like I'm the asshole in this situation! 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Read the book Contagion Myth. Will make your whole life a lot less fearful.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

The truckers in Canada didn't get the memo that COVID is over? What are they protesting?

Board footer