You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The media continues to reach new levels of stupid. Talking about a no fly zone as if it's just another thing, not bothering to consider the nuclear war that will follow. And apparently most people are also not capable of thinking that far when they cheer it on.

When did everybody just lose their minds?

Bitch bitch bitch bitch…

Isn’t it so much fun?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The media continues to reach new levels of stupid. Talking about a no fly zone as if it's just another thing, not bothering to consider the nuclear war that will follow. And apparently most people are also not capable of thinking that far when they cheer it on.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch…

Isn’t it so much fun?

Seriously mate what’s the point of your post or in fact most of your posts nowadays?

You have long since given up engaging in any intelligent thought out discussion anymore.

All you do is niggle and goad and stir. You are more intent on stirring shit and yelling white simply because someone else says black. I don’t understand it.

You need to take a few deep breathes and a step back, it can’t be healthy dude!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Over $4 a gallon for gas where I live. If they honestly believe they can blame this all on Putin the midterms are going to be a bloodbath.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Aussie wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Bitch bitch bitch bitch…

Isn’t it so much fun?

Seriously mate what’s the point of your post or in fact most of your posts nowadays?

You have long since given up engaging in any intelligent thought out discussion anymore.

All you do is niggle and goad and stir. You are more intent on stirring shit and yelling white simply because someone else says black. I don’t understand it.

You need to take a few deep breathes and a step back, it can’t be healthy dude!

That’s what politics are now…especially if you’re a Trump supporter

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I still think Kyle Rittenhouse will save us from the Russians with all his law suits against the media and illegally obtained guns.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Over $4 a gallon for gas where I live. If they honestly believe they can blame this all on Putin the midterms are going to be a bloodbath.

Awww gas got ya down? Maybe you should go to Ukraine

misterID

misterID wrote:

Mitch's ban coming soon. The sad thing is that his poor family has to deal with this in real life.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

No one ever says anything in here even remotely insightful…mostly bitching and complaining.

misterID

misterID wrote:

But here you are. And it should tip you off what the problem is when you're getting told to stop the shit behavior in every thread you post in.

Something is obviously wrong with you, dude. And I don't mean that as an insult. Kind of starting to be concerned for your loved ones. I seriously hope you didn't buy a gun.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I’ll be just like our hero Kyle Rittenhouse if i did….what a hero.

Board footer