You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: GN'R 2021 Tour Thread

otto wrote:

Tickets bought, thank you very much! wink

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

If they tour NA again, what is their market? They’ve done stadiums for the big bang, arena in the fall/winter, then they came back with ballparks. I really, really, hope they don’t do the amphitheaters. Realllly don’t want that, but it may be trending that way unless they stick with ballpark/arena. Can they do that?

Sky Dog wrote:

I don’t know…the smaller the better for me. I’m too old to fight the crowd anymore. Axl is 60!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Oh sure I’m all for smaller venues, I just dislike the amphitheater experience. Might just be the area I’m from (Boston) where our main amphitheater is a pain to get to and the overall experience blows.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I always prefer smaller shows (500-5000) or big stadium shows. Anything inbetween always feels like the inconveniences of larger shows without any of the "pageantry" of stadium rock shows i.e. pyro, big huge stadium singalongs etc.

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I always prefer smaller shows (500-5000) or big stadium shows. Anything inbetween always feels like the inconveniences of larger shows without any of the "pageantry" of stadium rock shows i.e. pyro, big huge stadium singalongs etc.

It's too bad they don't even use Pyro anymore.

The new 2021 show used Flames on video screens instead smile

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

So we're almost a month away from the first GNR concert of the new tour.

Any guesses when we might get a new track?

I thought - for a very brief moment - the new Thor film might be a new song...silly me!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

So we're almost a month away from the first GNR concert of the new tour.

Any guesses when we might get a new track?

I thought - for a very brief moment - the new Thor film might be a new song...silly me!

I don't even entertain the idea of a new song on a soundtrack anymore...ship has sailed.

I feel like an idiot for doing so for years. Only time in the 21st century we got a song in a movie was that short window where they had proper management.

Wasn't it a couple weeks into a tour leg when we got Absurd? I assume a similar timeline.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

You Could Be Mine and the Terminator 2 film is probably one of my all time GNR highlights. I remember staying through all the credits in the cinema just to hear the track.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

This is when we are supposed to speculate that because SCOM is in a new Marvel movie there could be (definitely would be) a horse trade deal with a new song in another movie to promote the alb..I mean tour.

Board footer