You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

...online

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Not necessarily but i do despise reading retarded bullshit about school shootings who a) view this all as entertainment b) aren’t really directly effected and c) don’t really care if anything’s is done.

misterID

misterID wrote:

None of that’s true, which goes to you not actually reading anything, including what you respond to on this board. You intentionally start arguments for no reason and continuously lie about what we say. There’s no way you act this way in real life, and if you did you’d be sued by your employees, divorced by your wife for mental abuse, and cold cocked by a stranger.

Stop crying and playing the victim when people are “mean” to you if you’re gonna act like an obnoxious jerk. Everyone on this board has told you to stop or calm down. Listen.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Oh you mean thinking there’s something to be done about this stuff is playing the victim?

Anyway…i look forward to your faux outrage over over this weekends mass shooting.

misterID

misterID wrote:

We were talking about what should be done, you never engaged in those conversations.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

No you didn’t…none of you did…you said it was horrible like you always do and then you’ll do nothing like you always do…and inevitably someone brings up the right to bear arms as you circle the same tired old patterns.

A couple of times the guy who went in finally to sue me was fantasized about and frothed over…but no…having the same discussion over and over again is not a solution.

You call it being the victim…i call it advocating…have you ever done that?

No one here does…it’s just the interesting topic of the moment with a little anti-trans talk sprinkled in for spice.

misterID

misterID wrote:

None of that happened. You’ve not advocated anything except antagonizing people. You got mad when SG made a lib joke and threw a tantrum about being picked on.

We talked about gun control, red flag laws, and expanding homeland security to protect schools. You didn’t engage.

If it’s so awful here no one is forcing you to stay.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The border patrol agent that stormed the class room was getting a hair cut and grabbed the barber’s shot gun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeEiBeQrNrk … MyMTA2M2Y=

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'd like to know why are the police in this country are gearing up like the military if they are too pussy to actually save lives?

Theres obviously a serious mental health issue going on with these mass shootings. And yes, easy access to guns is not helping but there's something more than rifles are bad. Besides I knew where to buy a gun if I wanted one when I was 14. So much easier to get one on the street than through the proper channels at least in my area growing up. Maybe more mental health checks are in order or follow up mental checks for registered owners. Something needs to be done on both ends. Mental health wise and gun ownership wise.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I'd like to know why are the police in this country are gearing up like the military if they are too pussy to actually save lives?

Theres obviously a serious mental health issue going on with these mass shootings. And yes, easy access to guns is not helping but there's something more than rifles are bad. Besides I knew where to buy a gun if I wanted one when I was 14. So much easier to get one on the street than through the proper channels at least in my area growing up. Maybe more mental health checks are in order or follow up mental checks for registered owners. Something needs to be done on both ends. Mental health wise and gun ownership wise.

What’s the point of police if they don’t protect? What’s the point of police if they prevent others from protecting?

Love that so many on here are verbally jerking off to this…comparing it to die hard…talking about how the guy was getting a haircut….

It’s entertainment to these sick fucks.

Board footer