You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Anne Heche dead at 53

polluxlm wrote:

Doesn't matter if it is electric. All modern cars are run by computer chips. My mothers car wouldn't even start when there was a battery malfunction (engine is combustible) because the computer put the car into emergency mode. To fix it you had to go to the specialized Volvo dealership so they could hook it up with the right software.
If there's a computer it can be hacked, especially cars these days that are connected to the cloud.

There was a similar crash last week or something that also did not make sense. The black woman entering an intersection at 150mph (the max speed of her Mercedes). When did you ever hear about somebody doing that on purpose? Not even suicides go out like that. She was also waving her hands out the window, perhaps to try and get somebody's attention? Idk, whole thing was very weird.

With Anne Heche we have footage where she is obviously alive with no apparent burn marks while previously the authorities had said she never regained consciousness after the crash. Suspicious stuff and makes you think something else could be involved, like for example rigging her car to kill her, only it failed.

But again, why kill Anne Heche. I hear people saying she had dirt on someone or she was going to expose something. Eh, so what? They can just call her crazy and everybody will look the other way.

Ambulance footage is wack though. No reasonable explanation for that.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Ambulance video looked like she had severe burns on her body

This article also says it's normal protocol to wrap a burn victim into a cloth "body bag" to help prevent infection.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3038405/

In all but a handfull of cases that have made the news, runaway cars are almost always the drivers fault and rarely connected to vehicle error.  If she had an internal combustion engine she could have just turned the car off if it was speeding up.  She could have shifted it to neutral.  I think that she was allegedly boozing on a podcast before the accident, and was doing coke and fentanyl, and had a history of mental illness are all better aligned to Occom's razor than hackers killing a C list actress.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah people thought that was her clothes in the video... it's actually burnt skin.

The video posted above of her jumping like that is the only reason she was expected to survive initially. It's more than likely just a massive adrenaline rush.

No reason to kill Heche this late in the game...she's essentially irrelevant. Her death is the most media coverage she's had in 20 years.

The time she was a threat is right after the Ellen breakup. She was a huge liability to Ellen's ambition to be the next Oprah. One scandalous story from Anne back then could have derailed it.

Ellen is untouchable now. Story after story of her looking down on her own fans like pond scum and abusing her staff yet millions of dipshits still love her.

She wasn't assassinated. It would be like killing Frances Farmer. Everyone knows she's nuttier than a pecan pie.

I was reading a Rolling Stone article about Pink Floyd and at the bottom with all the latest news links, I saw one on Heche where she's being called a lesbian icon. After laughing, I clicked on it.

Heche claims to have been blacklisted twice...Fox in the late 90s backed out of a multi-picture deal they had with her...and then Ellen finished the job.

Her filmography is similar to Sean Young....Sean had one final major film(Ace Ventura) and Heche had John Q. Everything else must be independent films and of course TV.

One more thing on the subject of her being an icon for LGBT......

Her comment back then about not loving genders but loving the person was literally 20 years ahead of its time.

Oh yeah...I went to Amazon last night to order her book. The moment I saw the title and picture on the cover, I realized I had read it years ago but simply don't remember any details. 18

I also read that she was kicked out of various awards shows back then. Hooking up with Ellen really was a huge mistake. Imagine any other actress on that level receiving such treatment.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Yes probably not. These days it's hard to know what is real or true in the news picture.

James

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Yes probably not. These days it's hard to know what is real or true in the news picture.

Reminds me of a documentary I watched years ago (Hypernormalization?) where the various intelligence agencies wanted to usher in an era where the average person can't tell if something is real or fake.

Sadly....we've reached that point.

Think it's bad now? Wait until they're hitting us over the head daily with deep fakes.

Social media is already a monster. It will turn into the fifth circle of hell when that shit is being pushed.

It needs to be regulated before it reaches that point but it won't.

James

James wrote:

In a shocking update to this story....

Her toxicology report came back clean.

The world may never find out exactly what happened. It was probably a psychotic break like she had 20 years ago but I figured it would be drug related as well.

It's even more tragic knowing she wasn't under the influence.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Had to be something mental. There was no reason for her to be driving like that

Board footer