You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: SOG single coming?

James wrote:

While I always hated how they remove their videos...it's such a stupid thing to do for various reasons....I actually don't blame them for wanting Rio wiped from existence.

It's not that he sounds horrible... although obviously it's not great...it's the fact he obviously isn't interested in doing it.

Shit like that will impact ticket sales.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Yeah I get your point, it was just another reminder to me of how lame they are about so many things. I was genuinely excited about the reunion when it started, as I guess so many of us were, but here we are YEARS later, same ol same ol. Lol. Haven't posted in ages, and it's just a moan. Apologies. 19

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:

Rock in Rio was a disaster.

They need to release a fuckin single,
to try and get people interested again.

Another year or two of nothingness and the forums will be ghost towns.

Actually fuck the "singles" idea, and just release the album.
Clear the deck, maybe it will open the band up to New Music,
if Axl can still sing enough to record studio vocals.

So much time wasted,
They should have released Chin Dem II,
and New album by now

DtM51
 Rep: 6 

DtM51 wrote:

If they’re going to do a US tour after the SA shows on such short notice, they will need an album release to get me interested. Even another single or two wouldn’t get me to go pay those prices to see the mostly the same show I seen in 2017.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

GnR is now appearing if you search The General on Spotify

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I would bet my life it’s just machine learning catching on to people searching “the general guns n roses” or whichever songs.

James

James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I would bet my life it’s just machine learning catching on to people searching “the general guns n roses” or whichever songs.

Yep...I'd wager Spotify updated their algorithms and it's detected hardcore GNR fans searching unreleased song titles and it's creating placeholders of some sort.

One song showing on Spotify? Maybe a sign. The three biggest fan wishes showing up? No... something else is going on.

James

James wrote:
jonesy wrote:

Yeah I get your point, it was just another reminder to me of how lame they are about so many things. I was genuinely excited about the reunion when it started, as I guess so many of us were, but here we are YEARS later, same ol same ol. Lol. Haven't posted in ages, and it's just a moan. Apologies. 19

It blows my mind how the reunion era has lasted just as long as the classic 1987-93 run.

A complete waste of time.

Most exciting thing is the unsanctioned leak.

Couso

Couso wrote:

I think atlas comes in next couple of weeks
You heard it here first

Couso

Couso wrote:
Couso wrote:

I think atlas comes in next couple of weeks