You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Guns N’ Roses 2022 Australia & New Zealand Tour

Neemo wrote:

How was the show?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I was on the rail on Slash’s side. We got smashed with freezing cold rain for the second half of the show. It was absolutely relentless, just wouldn’t let up, which definitely hindered my enjoyment.

The band were as expected, strong in parts, sloppy in others (especially Slash), but they were in good spirits throughout.

I think this was the longest show so far, we got both Sorry and Whole Lotta Rosie.

I’ll post more tomorrow, but I’m beat.

Definitely too much for this 44 year old body!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Setlist from Sydney NSW, 27th November 2022
01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Chinese Democracy
04. Slither
Link Wray's Rumble intro
05. Welcome To The Jungle
06. Better
07. Double Talkin' Jive
08. Live And Let Die
09. Reckless Life
10. Estranged
11. Shadow Of Your Love
12. Rocket Queen
13. You Could Be Mine
14. I Wanna Be Your Dog
15. Absurd
16. Hard Skool
17. Civil War (with Machine Gun outro)
18. Sorry
Slash Guitar Solo (Albert King's Born Under A Bad Sign jam)
19. Sweet Child O' Mine
20. November Rain
21. Wichita Lineman
22. Whole Lotta Rosie
23. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
24. Nightrain
Encore:
25. Coma
The Beatles' Blackbird intro
26. Patience
27. Don't Cry
28. Paradise City

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Lol, I hear you about age...I have a couple years on u and concerts aren't as enjoyable for me anymore either lmao

Still debating on whether to see the reunion or not...I've not seen them since DJ, Tommy and Bumble were still around

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah...I'm too old and broke down for that shit now.

Years ago....it was my completely shot hearing that caused me to have to cherry pick who I was willing to see.

Now...it's my body starting to break down. Not walking with a cane yet...but within 5-10 years I probably will be.

Happened to my uncle in his 50s on my dad's side...and I took more dope than he ever did.

170px-Photograph_of_Mrs._Reagan_speaking_at_a_%22Just_Say_No%22_Rally_in_Los_Angeles_-_NARA_-_198584.jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

My body was fucked from skateboarding and having DVT. Especially my legs. I cut out all seed oils from my diet and started intermittently fasting and my body is so much better. I’ve gone back to my high school weight and waist size. I even herniated a disc in my back and bounced back pretty quickly.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I'm 45 and this past year I have got myself back in the best shape I've been since my early 30's.
A 6 year on and off relationship (the love of my life) coming to an end that did a number on me earlier this year was either going to send me into a tailspin of booze and neglecting my physical health or getting fighting fit - I'm glad I chose the latter.
So much so that I'm playing football (soccer) again for the first time in 8 years.

Th secret has been stopping running. I used to run a lot of half marathons and would run most days.
With the exception of football games, I don't run at all, and I am injury free bar a few minor aches and pains. I used to think I had to run to maintain cardio fitness but over lockdowns I invested in an indoor stationary spin bike, and it has been life changing. Running is so hard on the joints and body. Whereas when i was playing football earlier I could hardly walk the following days after a game, now I am much better conditioned and get out of bed the next day with only minor aches and pains.

I have signed up to the Apple Fitness plus online classes where I also do the strength, core and the odd yoga session. Highly recommend. High intensity interval training or HIIT is also great either on the bike or guided.

Diet wise, loads of leafy greens while moderate on the carbohydrates and sugar with loads of protein is the way to go, I find...

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Setlist from Adelaide SA, 29th November 2022

01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Chinese Democracy
04. Slither
Link Wray's Rumble intro
05. Welcome To The Jungle
06. Better
07. Reckless Life
08. Double Talkin' Jive
09. Live And Let Die
10. Estranged
11. Shadow Of Your Love
12. Rocket Queen
13. You Could Be Mine
14. I Wanna Be Your Dog
15. Absurd
16. Hard Skool
17. Civil War (with Machine Gun outro)
18. Sorry
19. Whole Lotta Rosie
Slash Guitar Solo (Albert King's Born Under A Bad Sign jam)
20. Sweet Child O' Mine
21. November Rain
22. Wichita Lineman
23. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
24. Nightrain
Encore:
25. Coma
The Beatles' Blackbird intro
26. Patience
27. Don't Cry
28. Paradise City

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

many times we are the funs or haters who discredit our favorite artists!....the chinese era did not stop criticizing axl's weight or hair!....ridiculous!....enjoy it while we can!

Board footer