You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Rolling Stone: The Search for Guns N’ Roses’ Lost Masterpiece

FlashFlood wrote:

Nobody is looking at the keyboard players when Slash and Axl are onstage.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

I think I read this years ago … another piece of the puzzle:

https://loudwire.com/axl-rose-settles-l … is-pitman/

As for the Rolling Stone article, will anything more come of it? I doubt the band will ever even acknowledge it, but will another news outlet do a more thorough and insightful overview of what happened with the leaks? It does not seem to be generating any buzz about the songs, which is a shame.

Sky Dog wrote:

The stories have been told….nothing left to tell.

Sky Dog wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Nobody is looking at the keyboard players when Slash and Axl are onstage.

Melissa is quite cute!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think that summed up everyone and everything quite well. I was part of the money thing. I gave a trusted friend of mine an small sum of money and he gave it whoever and this guy went off to get the CDs. At that point GNR didn’t interest me as much as it did in 1999 – 2009 but I was still onboard to get my hands on some of this unreleased stuff. I got the money back as well, and from what I was told it was GNR-money so I gave away some of mine and got some GNR money back. I didn’t know we were only 5% though. It seems the entire forum mindset was after the same. I guess that’s the hardcore bunch and the rest of the 95% is just a large SCOM-brigade.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I wish Axl would just rework all this stuff with the current line up and put it to bed once and for all.

Like Absurd and Harschool were pretty cool. Lets just do that kinda thing.

I'm getting too old for late night rendevous to buy an MP3 of someone from a bond movie.

JamieWilliams
 Rep: 0 

DCK wrote:

I think that summed up everyone and everything quite well. I was part of the money thing. I gave a trusted friend of mine an small sum of money and he gave it whoever and how to get rid of moobs this guy went off to get the CDs. At that point GNR didn’t interest me as much as it did in 1999 – 2009 but I was still onboard to get my hands on some of this unreleased stuff. I got the money back as well, and from what I was told it was GNR-money so I gave away some of mine and got some GNR money back. I didn’t know we were only 5% though. It seems the entire forum mindset was after the same. I guess that’s the hardcore bunch and the rest of the 95% is just a large SCOM-brigade.

Feels bad to know about your situation. They should first mention the % of GRN money before taking the money from anyone.

Board footer