You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
James wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

It might be a coincidence, but nothing GN’R (Axl) does ever makes sense.

I’m sticking with the idea that they were listening to live mix of the Tons of Rock gig (which is what it says), to most likely better prepare for Glastonbury.

If we get new music coming soon, that would be great, but this recent photo doesn’t confirm anything to do with that.

I get the cynicism...I really do. I wouldn't be surprised if by this time next year we're still waiting.

Everything is always static... no matter what they say or do.

It's hard to keep the faith.

sp1at wrote:

The studio wouldn't elaborate, but it was studio recordings mixed in LA they were listening to.

There it is.

The only real questions now are when will we get this...and exactly what.....

Well surely Perhaps & The General given there on setlist, I wouldn't expect any more than that this year though

Hopefully that's the minimum. I'm just hoping for a Haily Mary pass and we get a real EP out of this tour cycle.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
James wrote:

I get the cynicism...I really do. I wouldn't be surprised if by this time next year we're still waiting.

Everything is always static... no matter what they say or do.

It's hard to keep the faith.

There it is.

The only real questions now are when will we get this...and exactly what.....

Well surely Perhaps & The General given there on setlist, I wouldn't expect any more than that this year though

Hopefully that's the minimum. I'm just hoping for a Haily Mary pass and we get a real EP out of this tour cycle.

It won't be very soon i think, if they were picking mixes then it hasn't been mastered yet, but when it is then there's no real stages left untill release.

Used to take about a 4 week turnaround when something had been handed in for it to be ready for release & I think thats less now due to streaming. I'm gonna say probably within 2 months, or November possibly

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

It won't be very soon i think, if they were picking mixes then it hasn't been mastered yet, but when it is then there's no real stages left untill release.

Used to take about a 4 week turnaround when something had been handed in for it to be ready for release & I think thats less now due to streaming. I'm gonna say probably within 2 months, or November possibly

I'm just looking at it. If the mixes are agreed, mastering can take a day, and it takes 2-3 working days to get on streaming platforms.

I'd imagine a longer time frame, but who knows.

Shacklermyrye

sp1at wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
James wrote:

I'm just looking at it. If the mixes are agreed, mastering can take a day, and it takes 2-3 working days to get on streaming platforms.

That's true man, but we dont know that they agreed

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

I know, that's it.

Shacklermyrye

7 people logged in, this a recent record axl

Shacklermyrye

sp1at wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
sp1at wrote:

I know, that's it.

I mean it's circumstantial but would they pose for a picture after hearing the mixes if they hated them? lol possibly not

James

James wrote:

Well Axl doesn't look too happy....

James

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

7 people logged in, this a recent record axl

Sadly....yes.

Last time we had some real action was Absurd/Hard School release.

Shacklermyrye

James wrote:

Well Axl doesn't look too happy....

I know lol

Maybe he wasn't, and Slash looks happy coz is solo is way up in the mix. TBF Axl rarely looks happy in photo's.
The biggest thing to take from this i think is that it shows there is still intent. Intent to actually carry on releasing......something

Board footer