You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

FlashFlood wrote:
misterID wrote:

I wish Axl or Duff would cover Going Down. Too good of a song to leave on the dust heap

+100000000000000

Its got a hook! What a novel idea! I love this song. Would rather tommy release it solo.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

I wish Axl or Duff would cover Going Down. Too good of a song to leave on the dust heap

Didn't Tommy want this song back? He probably wants to release it on a solo album.

The real shame is they didn't let him perform it on those tours just begging for new material. He had to sing covers instead.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Didn't Tommy want this song back? He probably wants to release it on a solo album.

The real shame is they didn't let him perform it on those tours just begging for new material. He had to sing covers instead.

He did Motivation from Village Guerilla Head which was cool. Didn’t just do covers. But i see your point. The band has a history of other band members singing GnR material beside Axl. Why did they fuck up Going Down?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think Ron said they wanted him to but he wouldn’t, he’d just do Sonic Reducer or My Generation

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think Ron said they wanted him to but he wouldn’t, he’d just do Sonic Reducer or My Generation

Probably because he thought it would get a proper release. Fuck i love that song. What a waste.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Both Going down and Ten Percenter (Tommy Demo 1) were recently officially registered as Tommy songs somewhere, can't remember exactly where. So the speculation was that the songs have officially been given back to Tommy behind the scenes.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Both Going down and Ten Percenter (Tommy Demo 1) were recently officially registered as Tommy songs somewhere, can't remember exactly where. So the speculation was that the songs have officially been given back to Tommy behind the scenes.

ASCAP i think

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hadn't listened to those Tommy songs in eons.... I couldn't even find them on my computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvb7Hzwnxwg

Not bad. Could've been a decent deep cut on the imaginary follow-up in the 2010s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7EEVXXTIZM

Definitely give that one back to him.  19

It's weird seeing any of this stuff on YouTube. Did TB grow a few brain cells and have their minions stop taking all this crap down?

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:

I looked at the online store for a “Perhaps” cd and came across this:

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/last-c … r-keychain

Guns “and” Roses? This was approved by Team Brazil for manufacturing?

The full extent of their incompetence is astonishing.

hahahahaha! One of my big pet peeves is when I see people type Guns and Roses and here we have now official GnR merch with it spelled that way. pathetic,.

As for the single Perhaps, it's impossible to even get excited about it. The song title itself isn't even convinced.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Post062885.JPG
There was a time where it was Guns And Roses. Perhaps it's unsold crap left over from 1985.

Why do people buy that kind of crap

Board footer