You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: The supposed trilogy! Was it complete?...or was it smoke?

Blackstar wrote:

I remember that post at the Steve Hoffman forum. Someone on mygnr had linked to the original post (by a user called "Key West") around the time of the leaks. It was brought up again a while later, when I went to revisit it at the Hoffman forum and it was gone. Then someone with the username "Key East", claiming to be the same user as "Key West" posted again at the Hoffman forum, apparently after seeing the discussion at mygnr.

The later posts by "Key East" are definitely trolling. But I believe the original post was fake as well, because 1) it was posted after the locker leaks and 2) it was deleted.

So tragic that people waste time in there lives faking stuff like that. Thanks for the clarification.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

I think the Key East info was fake.

Alot of the early fake information, going back 20 years, originated from Florida and the name Key East implies Florida.

There was a female student who worked in the studio at the time, I can't remember her name. Also, Merck said years ago there was about 2 albums of 'finished' material and other unfinished material, so I think this was used as the basis for the fake info

Shacklermyrye

sp1at wrote:

Alot of the early fake information, going back 20 years, originated from Florida and the name Key East implies Florida.

There was a female student who worked in the studio at the time, I can't remember her name. Also, Merck said years ago there was about 2 albums of 'finished' material and other unfinished material, so I think this was used as the basis for the fake info

Only person I can think of that that could be is Vanessa Parr
https://www.vanessaparr.com/

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Only person I can think of that that could be is Vanessa Parr
https://www.vanessaparr.com/

Looks like she worked at The Village from 04 as a grad, possibly she worked there earlier as a student too. It lines up time wise.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

Leave the poor girl alone you nuts.

guts
 Rep: 1 

guts wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Leave the poor girl alone you nuts.

Yeah I don't get why she is being brought up unless she was involved with leaks or was a source of info back on the old forums.

Shacklermyrye

Wagzilla not sure what the problem is here, i linked a engineers public site, who has Chinese Democracy listed on her credits. Not sure how that makes me a nut

guts, yes the reason i bought her up was I wondered if she was a source on the old forums. I mentioned it to Sp1at as I wondered if thats who he meant

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I don’t get the problem. She’s a studio engineer and no one was bothering her

Board footer