You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The General confirmed next

BLS-Pride wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

He's been posting here for months lol

Welcome Brasky! Big fan of your "stuff you didn't know" thread. Love the wrestling and sopranos references. Cheers.

Thanks buddy.

A lot of my buddies post here like Bls , Evader and the legendary James Lofton. ect.....

I've always lurked but with all the guys from 20 years ago showing up i figured I'd sign up so we could reminisce about the old days.

Brasky you dirty son of a bitch. Welcome.

Hope to see some of you old timers stick around even if The General turns out to be an instrumental with half a verse and Mortal kombat quotes peppered all over it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

AndreCC....ugh. No offense Andre.

In 2007-8 Andre would do shit like trade fake 5 second clips for Red Army's 5 second clips of Sonic the Hedgehog...while acting like they're the new MSL and darknemus.

Douche chills.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

James wrote:

AndreCC....ugh. No offense Andre.

In 2007-8 Andre would do shit like trade fake 5 second clips for Red Army's 5 second clips of Sonic the Hedgehog...while acting like they're the new MSL and darknemus.

Douche chills.

lol haha 14

He was like some exited puppy (that had been dropped possibly on the head). Used to loose his mind at the slightest hint of a lead of a song. I once sent him a clip of Silkworms about 12 years back just to see how he reacted. I think he broke the exclamation mark key responding, wish i still had those PM's they were funny as fuck..

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Where is Bono?

Hope he comes back.

MLS has always come off as a cunt I’ll say!

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

Welcome Brasky! Big fan of your "stuff you didn't know" thread. Love the wrestling and sopranos references. Cheers.

Thanks buddy.

A lot of my buddies post here like Bls , Evader and the legendary James Lofton. ect.....

I've always lurked but with all the guys from 20 years ago showing up i figured I'd sign up so we could reminisce about the old days.

Brasky you dirty son of a bitch. Welcome.

Hope to see some of you old timers stick around even if The General turns out to be an instrumental with half a verse and Mortal kombat quotes peppered all over it.

Thanks pal.

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Where is Bono?

Hope he comes back.

I thought I read in another thread everyone here also thought Bono was a cunt. MLS was some insider from what I understand. Kinda seemed like he bought into his own hype or something

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

It’s time for “Bono has entered the chat”.

Knowing him he has probably been in Vegas for a month attending every U2 show at the Sphere talking about how lazy Axl is.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Triple H wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Where is Bono?

Hope he comes back.

I thought I read in another thread everyone here also thought Bono was a cunt. MLS was some insider from what I understand. Kinda seemed like he bought into his own hype or something

I never had a problem with him. Maybe a few did who aren't here anymore. Its been ages. I think he should come out of hiding and back in the game. As one says, Time to play the game. 16 wink

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Triple H wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Where is Bono?

Hope he comes back.

Bono was a cunt alright. A fucken sick cunt! 9

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It’s time for “Bono has entered the chat”.

Knowing him he has probably been in Vegas for a month attending every U2 show at the Sphere talking about how lazy Axl is.

Sounds about right. Those U2 Sphere shows look like they’ve been amazing.

It’d be cool if GN’R played there, but given how lame GN’R’s stage show production has gotten the last few years, I doubt they’d make the best use of a place like that.

Board footer