You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

Bill Brasky wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

its hit rolling stone https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi … 234877430/
'Benzova also accused Lebeis of once trying to force his way into her hotel room after she rejected his requests to drink wine with him at 6 a.m. In another alleged incident from May 2018, Benzova claimed Lebeis tried to force himself on her and “continued to pressure Benzova to succumb to his sexual demands for 10 minutes — physically touching her, coercing her, continually trying to force himself onto Benzova in a dark alley outside of her house.”

Jesus christ... this is bad

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahahah

Sky Dog wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Also….was Melissa really sick???????

Thought had occurred but yeah i think there may be some long term health issue thing going on there.

Either way this shit looks real bad & i expect it will get worse before it gets better

I’m thinking maybe she knew shit going on and split????

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Sky Dog wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Thought had occurred but yeah i think there may be some long term health issue thing going on there.

Either way this shit looks real bad & i expect it will get worse before it gets better

Who knows? I mean i guess the next logical question is who knew what and when?

One thing that looks real bad for Fernando is that it looks as though she needed his permission to speak to band members. So how is she supposed to ask him for permission to tell people that he was doing shit like this (if it's true, which i suspect it is). I mean doesn't that suggest he was limiting her ability to report it? I'd imagine that's what her lawyers will try to suggest anyway. It would maybe indicate he was covering tracks?

Any well run business would have well outlined steps to report this kind of shit & she makes it pretty clear there wasn't any procedure to do that at all, that right there is a failure of management.

It looks like he's kinda fucked tbh.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Shacklermyrye wrote:

its hit rolling stone https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi … 234877430/
'Benzova also accused Lebeis of once trying to force his way into her hotel room after she rejected his requests to drink wine with him at 6 a.m. In another alleged incident from May 2018, Benzova claimed Lebeis tried to force himself on her and “continued to pressure Benzova to succumb to his sexual demands for 10 minutes — physically touching her, coercing her, continually trying to force himself onto Benzova in a dark alley outside of her house.”

Jesus christ... this is bad

This man should be in jail

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow. It's even worse than we thought.

What a garbage operation. We're way beyond mere incompetence.

All these people care about is money. That's why other than the Live Nation machine running the tour, almost nothing of substance occurs. There's no actual organization in place like there is with every other major act.

A nanny and a janitor "manage" something that doesn't actually exist...so we get anniversaries in the wrong year,  total fuck up single releases, and now sexual harassment.

Before this shindig got underway in 2016, a company should've been in place to run their show from day one, top to bottom.

I think it's time to wrap the whole thing up.

Shacklermyrye

James wrote:

Could happen. If they do come back live in a year or so though then things have to change, they cant have Andree Gilliot hanging around and need to be managed by professionals who know what the fuck they are doing.

Shacklermyrye

Now on https://loudwire.com/former-guns-n-rose … m=referral mentions Jarmo a bit. Bet this shit isn't on HTGTH

James

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
James wrote:

Could happen. If they do come back live in a year or so though then things have to change, they cant have Andree Gilliot hanging around and need to be managed by professionals who know what the fuck they are doing.

If all that's left is a farewell tour in a couple years, they don't even need a professional outfit. Live Nation can take care of that.

Just keep TB more on the down low and nobody will know or care. Then run out the clock as they rake in a couple hundred mil.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...they don't deserve their fan base and haven't in decades.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
James wrote:

All these people care about is money.

And Power…. not music unfortunately

James

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Yeah ..she's gone.

Let's be honest though....does it really make  a difference? It's not like they were actually using any of her talent. Anyone can stand there triggering the jukebox.

Board footer