You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

James wrote:

I'm calling it now...

This will quietly go away

2024 not a peep

2025-27 farewell/AFD shindig

That's it.

They won't need Chinese leftovers to sell a farewell tour.

If not that scenario....it's over now.

Yeah I could see this. First part especially i doubt we will get anything from them for probably 2 years. I expect the last song release to be Perhaps/General & if they do come back it to be a farewell tour thing.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
James wrote:

I'm calling it now...

This will quietly go away

2024 not a peep

2025-27 farewell/AFD shindig

That's it.

They won't need Chinese leftovers to sell a farewell tour.

If not that scenario....it's over now.

Yeah I could see this. First part especially i doubt we will get anything from them for probably 2 years. I expect the last song release to be Perhaps/General & if they do come back it to be a farewell tour thing.

They could still cancel Perhaps/General. Perhaps is already dead anyways.

In the one in a million chance there was an Atlas release in the pipeline... it's been shit canned. I didn't believe it anyway..they don't do releases when not touring.

Sky Dog wrote:

It’s not a good look for the band as it plays in to how they were stereotyped back in the day

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

What a shit show.

busngabb
 Rep: 1 

busngabb wrote:

It seems the legal wheels are in motion. I've been permanently banned from Reddit for posting about it. Nothing particularly controversial either, just questioning the future of the band given this news, always with 'if this is true' in the sentence. No allegations or anything and I didn't even go into the specifics of it at all.

I can't see Reddit doing that unless they've been asked to? Or do the subreddit editors/mods get the priviledge to do that?

Sky Dog wrote:

I would think that this will be settled in short order.

Jaxlmorrison2
 Rep: 1 

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Thought had occurred but yeah i think there may be some long term health issue thing going on there.

Either way this shit looks real bad & i expect it will get worse before it gets better

I’m thinking maybe she knew shit going on and split????

Yeah ..she's gone.

Let's be honest though....does it really make  a difference? It's not like they were actually using any of her talent. Anyone can stand there triggering the jukebox.

Aw man, cmon, that’s not true is it? That would suck and would be a total stain on the band, AGAIN, especially if that news follows this.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
busngabb wrote:

It seems the legal wheels are in motion. I've been permanently banned from Reddit for posting about it. Nothing particularly controversial either, just questioning the future of the band given this news, always with 'if this is true' in the sentence. No allegations or anything and I didn't even go into the specifics of it at all.

I can't see Reddit doing that unless they've been asked to? Or do the subreddit editors/mods get the priviledge to do that?

Wow, can't believe Reddit is censoring that. Thank goodness this forum exists and I hope it continues to exist.

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Tmgladden wrote:
busngabb wrote:

You got banned for posting the article on Reddit? Damn, I’ve been tryin to get banned for a while, the mods are flebeis pond scum

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Probably they'll throw her some money and that's the end of it. The band isn't relevant enough for the media to take a big interest.

It would be nice to see the leeches out, but I don't think Axl is willing to do that.

Board footer