You are not logged in. Please register or login.

seba1186
 Rep: 0 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

seba1186 wrote:

If Axl takes the poolboy side, it’s the end of GNR as we know it.
Hope he does the right thing to do, he knows what’s like to be abused, he suffered from that.. really hope he takes the right side.
That last Slash tweet seems like a goodbye and felt like something was not right, I posted it in Reddit as a simple question and got kicked and downvoted hard. Had to delete the post.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

seba1186 wrote:

If Axl takes the poolboy side, it’s the end of GNR as we know it.
Hope he does the right thing to do, he knows what’s like to be abused, he suffered from that.. really hope he takes the right side.
That last Slash tweet seems like a goodbye and felt like something was not right, I posted it in Reddit as a simple question and got kicked and downvoted hard. Had to delete the post.

I wouldn't expect open conversation about it to be appreciated there. One of the mods allegedly seems to work directly for the bands social media team. Also the reddit system is stupid, people upvote only the things they agree with and downvote opposing views as they don't tend to actually want open discourse.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

It's probably in chinese whispers somewhere, it's been years since i read it. Look for the name Lourenco in there, all the Darknemus stuff was a good read. The early leaks came from songs shared by Fernando if i remember right.

Yeah, it's common knowledge that Fernando shared songs with friends in Brazil in the early 2000s.

If her accusations are credible and she has evidence (text messages), he's fucking toast.  And it should not be hard for Axl to elevate Vanessa or Beta to replace Fernando and whatever he does.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Shacklermyrye wrote:
Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

They did an okay job for a literal can’t miss situation. They worked really hard to poison every well to get this position, to Beta actually admitting that if they weren’t given the manager position they weren’t going to have anything to do with the band — I seriously hope it wasn’t a threat to get out of his life. She said “they were done” if there was a

Seeing Fernando (allegedly) was giving up unreleased songs to women also, I’m sure Kat isn’t the only one. Usually a crack brings on an avalanche, if there haven’t already been others that were settled

Where is it mentioned that Fernando was giving out the songs?

It's probably in chinese whispers somewhere, it's been years since i read it. Look for the name Lourenco in there, all the Darknemus stuff was a good read. The early leaks came from songs shared by Fernando if i remember right.

Why, dear god, wasn’t he punished for theft? This is absolute betrayal yet he’s the ass grabbing manager now who can’t be bothered with copyright infringement legalities…..

How many hundreds of millions of dollars is this family responsible for losing?

seba1186
 Rep: 0 

seba1186 wrote:
killingvector wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Why, dear god, wasn’t he punished for theft? This is absolute betrayal yet he’s the ass grabbing manager now who can’t be bothered with copyright infringement legalities…..

And if eventually something happens to AXL they will keep everything..

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Makes you wander how much 'leverage' they have on Axl.....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axl S wrote:

They have leverage and if they want better management of Guns now is the time to move for it.

Slash had massive amounts of leverage day one. Hell...Axl made the first move. He was painted into a corner...there was nowhere left for GNR to go. They were on the verge of playing in clubs and theaters here.

He flushed that leverage.. probably because they all just wanted to cash in the reunion chips and to speed things along.

He should've demanded professional management in place before anything happens.

misterID wrote:

Dark. I heard this before also when he was leaking songs to friends in Brazil

Yep... Fernando is the nexus of the leaks.

I'm sure the weirdness around making music and the various Brazilian hangers-on grates on them, but again, nothing they weren't expecting with Axl I don't suppose.

Yeah...they all knew what they signed up for. Both Slash and Duff had made negative comments regarding Axl's yes men/sycophants going back to the late 90s.

They didn't care enough to do anything.

And it should not be hard for Axl to elevate Vanessa or Beta to replace Fernando and whatever he does.

That's just a game of musical chairs with incompetence.

Shacklermyrye

killingvector wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I can only assume he wasn't punished because he is 'family' also i don't think he actually held a position at that time. But again it's just a clear example of why working with family is unwise at best. Lourenco had his little contact/contacts and was probably using them to push his site he had at that time by dropping snippits of info. Dark finessed him out of what he had (madagascar?) & the rest is history.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I’m pretty sure Beta retired from all the band stuff and Fernando is running things. Have no idea what Vanessa does tbh

Shacklermyrye

misterID wrote:

I’m pretty sure Beta retired from all the band stuff and Fernando is running things. Have no idea what Vanessa does tbh

Most recent paperwork i have seen from 2017 just has her listed as Team Brazil, before that i believe she was listed as 'Wardrobe' . Troccolli would probably know as he got more info than anyone on that stuff due to all the tour manual's stuff he has.

Board footer