You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: The General and Monsters

Scabbie wrote:

Monsters sounds a bit like VR

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:

Synths and Flutes lmfao.
mickey-mouse-7.gif?cb=1648291946

TrixAreForKids

Can someone re-up the link to Monsters? Please and thx? ?

daub

daub wrote:
Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Blackstar wrote:
sp1at wrote:

I'm just throwing that in there for discussion. Twas on the net.

Prior to all the lawsuit stuff, the latest from GN'R was all positive. There is new, the beginnings of new GN'R material that is not related to CD, there. There was also wording that some historic older material was possible. Slash is expecting this later next year. I asked though about his previous assertions that there was an album for all the post CD material that had been release, and there was no response. So, I don't know.

Interesting. What exactly is Slash expecting later next year? Them to start working on new material or a release of older material?

Or the "historic older material" is in relation to the new material they're supposed to start working on, e.g. it has to do with completing pre-NuGnR material from the mid-90s?

Slash said, they have new songs, and he's hoping for a GN'R album late next year, and they have also worked on older songs, no details on that. Separately, on another day maybe a month later, he was asked about his comments album releasing an album with the current songs, and that received no comment.

Hi Sp1at! Any update on this? Or touring plans expected for later this year?
Anything you could say would be appreciated!!
Thank you

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Nothing, sorry.

Livenation are saying touring will resume next year, that's it

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Nothing, sorry.

Livenation are saying touring will resume next year, that's it

Thanks!! Seems like a very quiet year from the GNR camp, it's a shame.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

They need a year off. Demand is low because they have saturated the market. Jeez if the pandemic didn’t happen it probably would have happened in 2021.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

I think Axl will be focused on legal stuff too much this year to do much gnr related, wouldn't be stunned if we get Atlas or Monsters or both to tide people over to a more active year in 2025 though, we shall see

Sky Dog wrote:

lol…..Axl has attorneys who handle that….that’s a joke.

Trump has all sorts of lawsuits going on while out campaigning, testifying in court, etc while he is running for the President of the United States!

Poor Axl….lol. And, as for needing insider information, Duff said they were taking 2024 off. You don’t get any more inside than that! Conversation over….

Board footer