You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: 2024 “Taking Off”

FlashFlood wrote:

Nearly halfway through 2024, and they clearly are taking this year off. Question for here is, are you expecting anything in 2025 and if so, what?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I’m kinda surprised Axl isn’t on Slash’s new album seeing it’s just a bunch of covers

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

FlashFlood wrote:

Nearly halfway through 2024, and they clearly are taking this year off. Question for here is, are you expecting anything in 2025 and if so, what?

Probably touring again, a few CD era songs and nothing else

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

misterID wrote:

I’m kinda surprised Axl isn’t on Slash’s new album seeing it’s just a bunch of covers

I think the pair of them are keenly aware that the specific combination of the two of them is effectively Brand GN'R, so their hands are tied – they have to limit collabs to a GN'R album in a way that, say, Slash and Duff don't.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

This band is dead sad

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

‘Trying’

Beggars belief

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

"Waiting for Axl Rose".

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

lol, I swear they pump out one of those type of articles once a year just to show the fanbase that they are doing something.

Ultimately as we have learned over the years it’s basically nothing but lip service.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I'm sticking with my prediction....

2025-27

Band anniversary, AFD anniversary, and farewell tour all wrapped into one final huge tour.

I'm perfectly fine with a farewell.

It's more than obvious by now that it's not a functioning band. We're never getting any type of album and it'll be a miracle if we even get one more song...and that'll be a 20 year old song.

Just wrap it up.

slashsfro wrote:

lol, I swear they pump out one of those type of articles once a year just to show the fanbase that they are doing something.

Ultimately as we have learned over the years it’s basically nothing but lip service.

Yeah and the shrinking by the day hardcore base no longer believes any of this nonsense.

Board footer