You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: Axl's Heir?

ereeper wrote:

With George Carlin passing away, it got me thinking about Axl's heir.  I know over the years speculation has been generated that nothing will get released until Axl's passing.  This made me wonder who would Axl make his heir over his possession and estate?  Would it be his brother and sister, Beta, or someone that no one would guess?  As far as we know, he does not have any children to pass on his possessions. 

With that said, could he put in his will to not release anything or would the heir be someone who would not release anything under any circumstance.  The exact opposite could also happen where a person would be consumed by greed and release any and all recordings for personal financial gain.  Then there is the whole issue of the record company and what amount of say or stake they have in any unreleased material.

I hope this isn't to morbid for everyone, it was just any interesting thought I had...

...and ofcourse, if anything would be released in the near future, this whole issue could become moot.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Thats actually a good question, and shockingly a topic I've never seen at a GNR forum.

With how he has a morbid fascination with Steph and also his comments about Dylan, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in his will in some capacity.

Beta and her kids the more likely heirs though.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Unless something horrible were to happen, Axl is likely to outlive Beta.  I do see her children as an option.  I would think Amy and Stuart are a possibility, but I'm not sure how close they are with him these days.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

Del James is getting it all....

Sky Dog wrote:

I am pretty sure he would take care of his brother and sister first. Then, maybe some to Beta or her family.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Baz gets 4 copies of Chinese Democracy and Axl's underwear.  16

Board footer