You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: FBI pay a visit to leaker of "Chinese Democracy" Rolling Stone Article

Smoking Guns wrote:

Serves Axl and Universal right.  Release the fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fuck remixing, you can't polish a turd.  Release the fucking album.  They are cheating by how they keep getting reviews then rework every time there is a leak.  They are so unconfidant in this album.  They think its a loser, and after the posts, now know it could be one.  So release it as a solo album and get the fucking band back together or just give up.

As weird as it is, I found this to be extremely humorous.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

As weird as it is, I found this to be extremely humorous.

The article itself or the previous post?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Skwerl '” who used to work in the distribution department of Universal Music and is now a Web designer '” runs the blog Antiquiet, and says he received the tracks from 'an anonymous online source.'

interesting....i guess the big question is.....Who is affilitated (or used to be affiliated) with Universal who may want to fuck over gnr?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Neemo wrote:

interesting....i guess the big question is.....Who is affilitated (or used to be affiliated) with Universal who may want to fuck over gnr?

Cant answer that one but Skwerls job at Universal was in Universal's NetReach online promotions division. His job was to help guide online promotion campaigns to completion, providing all required graphics and HTML, and often programming entirely new tools. He also managed online street teams when staff was short, providing news and tasks for team members. Skwerl left Universal to tour the country playing bass in a real punk band.

Go and make friends with folk at NetReach smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The man is a legend if you ask me.  RNFR to Skwerl.  Is that name pronounced (Squirrel)?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He also managed online street teams

Skwerl=Mysteron??

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

He also managed online street teams

Skwerl=Mysteron??

zldh7l.jpg

i can't see why you'd say that he might call himself a squirrel 19

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Cheers to Skwerl, jeers to sending the FBI out on someone who will do what our favorite band (singer) has refused to for the past 14 yrs...give us new music.

I guess that part about the FBI in the song I.R.S. was an omen, huh?      16

Heh. He gives away someone else's copyrighted material from the safety of his computer and then gets surprised when the FBI stops by his day job. What a goof...

Board footer