You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Shackler's Revenge: REALLY confirmed

-Jack- wrote:
russtcb wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

What's great about the song being in RockBand is that we can hear the music tracks separately. So if you choose to play bass on the song (in the game) then the bass track is made louder so you can hear it correctly (thus making you feel like you're "playing" the instrument)

This could also become a problem though if the song isn't released in anyother form and we have to rip it from the game.

The song will be on iTunes when it's in Rock Band. I'm almost certain of it.

Not to mention that even if it wasn't released by itunes or something, we would get a full CD quality rip just by ripping someone playing ALL the instruments. When everything is played correctly it sounds like a full CD quality song.

Go on youtube and check out people playing the Metallica songs... sounds exactly like the album version

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Mysteron on HTGTH:

"The band are hoping to have 'Shackler's Revenge' as their first single and they are also hoping to have the new album out this year. I know this falls in the 'vague' category but is all I can give right now."

That's HUGE fucking news guys. 9

and I was right 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

OMG that's fucking awesome. I'm going to shoot my load if the CD comes out then!!!

I wonder what we'll all do with our lives then...i think i'll still turn up here to talk shit about other stuff anyway! smile

Can't wait for some GNR lovin tho!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91606

yahoo story...they seem to think it is a big deal, this is as much promotion as any band can get these days.....

"Similar searches for songs, rumors, and instruments are hitting a high note. Can Guitar Hero 4 book a band that will generate a GnR level of buzz? Perhaps Paul and Ringo hold the answer..."

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

Can Guitar Hero 4 book a band that will generate a GnR level of buzz? Perhaps Paul and Ringo hold the answer..."

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I read a few weeks before this whole thing started that Video Games were the future of
the music business. That bands now make more money off the video games than they
do singles and radio. The Management team were right fucking on with this move. Shows
this is a grade up from the Merck era. This is great PR.

monkeychow wrote:

I wonder what we'll all do with our lives then...

I'll tell you what we'll do. Come here and start whining about Chinese Democracy
Album number 2.  And there's 2 more to go after that...:haha:

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

This just made BBC News:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7507429.stm

It's getting a lot of publicity, that's for sure.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I wonder where all the 'swingers who attacked Slash for promoting Guitar Hero are... 16

Board footer